IMMIGRATION TO SPAIN
Inimex Inc. has a long history of success working with Spanish immigration authorities over the years and generally, we try to offer clients looking into immigrating to Spain two major immigration programs: Real estate purchase and capital investors. Either of these options will result in a residence permit but both have important distinctions.
SPAIN: IMMIGRATION FOR PROPERTY OWNERS
Buyers of real estate are required to provide proof of purchase of property valued at a minimum of €500,000. Owners of properties of the above-mentioned value have the right to immigrate to Spain and obtain permanent residence (Law 14/2013, of September 2013).
Our staff and partners are also trained to provide you with help in choosing a suitable property in any region of Spain.
SPAIN: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
Capital investors must provide proof of having made an investment within 60 days preceding the date of submission of the visa application. Four choices of investments are available:
- Investments in shares not traded or social shares of Spanish companies (minimum 1 million Euros) validated by a copy of a declaration of investment available at: ‘Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores’ or at ‘Banco de España’;
- Investments in shares listed (minimum 1 million Euros) registered with ‘la Entidad Financiera’ or at ‘Banco de España’;
- Investments in Spanish national debt bonds (minimum 2 million Euros). A certificate issued by a Spanish financial institution or from ‘Banco de España’ stating that the applicant is the sole owner for a minimum of five (5) years is required;
- Investments in the form of bank deposits (minimum 1 million Euros). A certificate from a Spanish financial institution stating that the applicant is the sole holder.
In addition to the initial investments, applicants are required to provide proof of sufficient economic means. The Spanish government requires a minimum yearly income of €26.000 as well as an additional €7.000 per family member. Our company carries out all necessary legal and administrative work to file the immigration documents to the Consular Section of Spain. Upon your arrival in Spain, we will guide you through the process of obtaining your necessary paperwork, including your new resident card.
In the case of applications for permanent residence, applicants are expected to be regularly found in Spanish territory, to be free of any criminal record in Spain, and in countries where residence was held for the past five years, to provide proof of sufficient financial means for themselves and their family, and to be in possession of health insurance provided by an insurer authorized to operate in Spain.
SPAIN: CITIZENSHIP (NATURALISATION)
After obtaining your Spanish residency, you are eligible for Spanish nationality. This means that individuals who have been legal residents in Spain for an uninterrupted period of ten years can obtain Spanish citizenship. Exceptions include citizens of Latin America, Andorra, Portugal and representatives of the Sephardic Jewish community, who have the right to Spanish nationality after two years of legal residence in Spain.
As in most countries, acquisition of Spanish citizenship implies renunciation of your former nationality but this does not apply for citizens of Latin America, Andorra or Portugal.
OUR SERVICES IN SPAIN:
- Residence permit in Spain for investors.
- Residence permit in Spain for wealthy individual.
- Residence permit in Spain for real estate owners.
- Residence in Spain for entrepreneurs.
- Student visa in Spain.
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license, etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law.
- Renting / buying a property.
- Renewal of residence permits in Spain.
- Citizenship of Spain for Sephardic Jews.
- Application for Spanish Citizenship.
- Spain: Citizenship by residence.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)