BUSINESS IN IRELAND
We are very committed to giving you the very best service and we do this with the very best and experienced staff in and out of the country.
COMPANIES IN IRELAND
The following types of company are available to entrepreneurs looking to set up a business in Ireland and must be registered with the CRO (Companies Registration Office). Please note some exceptions apply and INIMEX INC. will gladly provide further details on this matter:
Single member company – this type of company allows for a person (acting alone) to start a company limited by shares or a guarantee company with share capital;
- Private company limited by shares – for such a company, the liability is limited to the amount owed to the members;
Private company limited by guarantee with share capital – in this case, the liability is limited to the contribution by the members to the assets of the company and the amount owed on such shares;
Limited Partnership – it is not a separate legal entity and requires one limited partner and one general partner (maximum 20 persons). The limited members’ liability is limited to their contribution and the general member’s liability is unlimited (as per Limited Partnership Act 1907);
- Public limited company – the liability is limited by shares.There is a minimum requirement of 7 members and a minimum capital of €38,000;
Public company limited by guarantee (without share capital) – the liability is limited to the contribution by the members to the assets of the company, in the event of its closing;
Unlimited company – public/private – shareholders have unlimited liability;
- Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) – Public Limited Companies formed under EC Regulation and the Companies Acts (1963 – -2012). Summarized as the collective investment in transferable securities of publicly-raised capital operating under risk-sharing basis;
European Economic Interest Groupings (EEIG) – options where businesses within the EU can engage in cross-border trade to facilitate or develop its members’ economic activities;
European Company (‘Societas Europaea‘) – this type of business can operate across Europe and must comply with EU law directly applicable in all member countries;
Place of business or Branch – any company incorporated outside Ireland must register the opening of any Branch or Place of Business with the CRO (E.C. Regulations– S.I. no. 395 of 1993 or Part XI of the Companies Act 1963) within 30 days of such opening;
Corporate tax in Ireland
- 12.5% on trading income;
- 25% on non-trading income (investments, rental, etc.);
Rates of duty on residential property purchased in Ireland
- 1% of the purchase price for a property, up to €1 000 000;
2% for any excess of the purchase price over €1 000 000.
OUR SERVICES IN IRELAND:
- Residence permit in Ireland for property investors, entrepreneurs and home owners.
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Student visa in Ireland
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law
- Renting / buying a property
- Renewal of residence permits in Ireland.
- Application for Irish permanent residency.
- Application for Citizenship of Ireland
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)