ARGENTINA: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
We would be delighted to answer any of you questions or preoccupations regarding the residency permit in Argentina.
ARGENTINA: LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Immigration laws (Ley de migraciones No 25871, decreto 616/2010).
Invest 1.500.000 pesos argentins (about €140 000) in a productive or commercial activity or in a service in Angentina.
ARGENTINA: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Three (3) ID pictures;
- Two (2) police certificate (+16 ans), from less then three (3) months;
- Two (2) birth certificates no older then three (3) months;
- Two (2) marriage/ divorce/ death certificate of the spouse, no older then three (3) months;
- Justification of housing;
- “Permiso de Ingreso”;
- Proof that you have enough financial resources to support yourself while you are in Argentina;
- Proof of professional experience in the chosen field of investment;
- Letter of motivation explaining the reasons you desire to live in Argentina;
- Investment project, specifying the amount to be invested, the field of activity and the date at which the said activity is to start;
- Bank attestation confirming the existence of 500.000 pesos (or €140.000).
ARGENTINA: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We offer you a private consultation to explore the best option for you to get the residency permit in Argentina;
- Prepare, legalize and apostatize all required documents;
- You team of sworn translators will translate all you documents in Spanish;
- Once all the documents are gathered into a file, they have to be submitted to the Direccion Nacional de Migraciones in Argentina;
- When all documents have been approved by the Direccion Nacional de Migraciones, they have to be submitted to the Consular Section in order to obtain an entry permit;
- As soon as the Consular Section has received the authorization from Dirección Nacional de Migraciones, it will enter in contact with you to schedule an appointment during which the procedure will be finalized;
- You will then obtain an immigration visa allowing you to enter to Argentina.
ARGENTINA: FAMILY MEMBERS
If you desire to migrate with your family, you need to apply for the family reunification visa for each member of your family.
ARGENTINA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All documents have to be translated by a sworn translator;
- You have to submit police certificate from each country you have lived in for more then one (1) year;
- All documents have to be apostilized as to authenticate public documents.
After residing in Argentina for two (2) years, you are eligible to submit an application for the Argentinian nationality.