IMMIGRATION TO CANADA
Canada is the second largest country in the world with well-appreciated multiculturalism and a high standard of living, not to mention its richly diversified economy, sought-after natural resources and well-developed social programs. No wonder the United Nations votes Canada one of the best places to live in the world year after year.
Canada: Immigration for self-employed individuals:
- Possess management experience of at least two (2) years in your field,
- Be able to employ yourself in sport, arts or farming activities,
- Demonstrate ways in which you will contribute positively to the local economy.
Canada (Quebec): Immigration for investors:
- Own net assets of at least 1 600 000 $ CAN,
- Intend to settle in Quebec,
- Invest 800 000 $ CAN for a five-year term, guaranteed by the Government of Quebec
Canada (Ontario): Immigration for investors:
- Own net assets of at least 3 000 000 $ CAN,
- Intend to settle in Ontario,
- Employ at least five (5) people, including yourself, in commercial, industrial or farming activities.
Canada (Alberta): Immigration for farmers:
- Those with experience in farm management who intend on and are able to buy and manage a farm in Alberta.
Canada (Saskatchewan): Immigration programs. There are four (4) available programs:
- Skilled workers and professionals with a minimum three (3) years’ experience in a relevant field,
- Those with documented experience in farm ownership and operations and with a net worth of 500 000 $CAD with a mandatory deposit of 75 000 $CAD must be made to the province (such deposit will be refunded upon fulfilling initial obligations),
- Entrepreneurs with a minimum net worth of 300 000 $CAD with intent on settling in Saskatchewan, invest a minimum of 150 000 $CAD locally and depositing 75 000 $CAD to the province (refundable upon fulfilling initial obligations).
- Large scale investors who intend to invest a minimum of 10 000 000 $CAD will get priority processing.
Canada (B.C.): Immigration for investors and entrepreneurs:
- Qualify as a highly-skilled individual (manager, professional or skilled trades people), an investor or an entrepreneur,
- The BC Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) offers accelerated immigration for foreign workers and entrepreneurs intending to live permanently in B.C., demonstrate the ability to become economically established and make a significant contribution to B.C.,
- Sign a performance agreement which will result in a two-year work permit;
4. Arrive in B.C. on a work permit and complete items 1 to 4 below;
- Meet minimum net worth requirements,
- Make minimum investment,
- Be actively involved in the daily management of the business,
- Create jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Several options are available:
Entrepreneur category (either start new business, buy or expand existing one):
- Min. net worth of 800,000$ CAD,
- Min. investment of 400,000$ CAD,
- Create at least 3 jobs
Regional entrepreneur category:
- Min. net worth of 400,000$ CAD,
- Min. investment of 200,000$ CAD,
- Create at least 1 job.
Strategic project category (open operations in B.C.):
- Min. investment of 500,000$ CAD,
- Assign 5 key staff members,
- Create at least 3 jobs.
Regional business succession option:
- Purchase and manage existing B.C. business located outside Vancouver and Abbots ford,
- Receive priority processing and reduced job creation requirements.
Farming business option:
- Start new or purchase and manage existing B.C. farm,
- Includes feasibility assessment prepared by eligible consultant approved by the Ministry of Agriculture.
Investors must be investment-ready, with business ownership or management experience. They must be able to establish themselves in B.C. and invest in a new or existing business that will employ Canadian citizens or permanent residents, providing significant economic benefits to B.C.
CANADA: CITIZENSHIP, IF YOU
- Have permanent resident status;
- Have lived in Canada for at least three (3) of the last four (4) years,
- Not have a criminal history,
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of one of the two official languages (French or English),
- Pass the citizenship test, including proper knowledge of Canada’s history, values, etc.
Start your immigration process with us!
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)