BUSINESS IN SPAIN
At Inimex, we have a great track record with helping our clients setting up companies in Spain. Our professionals all throughout Spain have the expertise and experience they need in order to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the judicial forms of companies available include the following:
1. Sole proprietor, this is an individual who personally and directly engages in a lucrative or professional activity, who manages himself and may provide employment. There exists no legal minimum capital and is ideal for a small company. No legal status is required.
2. Jointly owned company, a type of contract where ownership is shared between the existing partners. No legal limit exists for capital and there must be at least two partners.
3. Partnership, a contract where at least two people invest the capital and divide the resulting profits. There must be at least two partners in the partnership and there is no legal limit for capital.
4. General partnership, a joint trading company where all partners join together to share rights and privileges. This partnership must have at least two partners and there exists no legal limit for the capital. All partners participate equally in the company.
5. Professional partnership, a business entity formed by at least two individuals that endeavor to undertake an activity that requires an official university or professional qualification. The capital will depend on the corporate form the partnership takes.
6. Limited Liability Company, this is a trading company that has its capital divided into cumulative and indivisible equity interests provided by partners. The capital provided must be at least 3,000 Euros and needs at least one partner.
7. New Enterprise Limited Company, better known as a SRL, is a type of limited liability company where there needs to be at least 5 partners and the capital must be from 3,000 to 120,000 Euros. One advantage to this type of partnership is that it is possible to set this up almost completely on-line, saving considerable time and money.
8. Public limited company, a form of trading company where the capital is provided by the partners and divided into shares. There must be at least one partner and the minimum capital needed is 60,000 Euros.
9. Limited partnership, a joint trading company that is defined by the existence of general partners and limited partners that have different levels of liability. There must be at least two partners and there exists no legal limit for the capital.
10. Partnership limited by shares, a trading company where the capital is provided by the contributions of the partners and the capital divided into shares. One partner is named the general partner and has more responsibility as a result. There must be at least two partners and the capital is set at a minimum of 60,000 Euros.
11. Cooperative, is a kind of democratic association where a group is formed by several individuals who freely join together to conduct business. There must be at least three partners and the minimum capital required is determined by the articles of association.
12. Worker-owned Public Limited Company, where the majority of the capital is owned by the workers who are paid directly by the services they provide therein. There must be at least three partners and the minimum capital is set at 60,000 Euros.
13. Worker-owned Limited Liability Company, where the majority of the capital is owned by the workers who are paid directly by the services they provide therein. There must be at least three partners and the minimum capital is set at 3,000 Euros.
14. Mutual Guarantee Association, a trading company that provides endorsed personal guarantees or any other legally permitted means of insurance other than surety bonds to partners for business transactions and dealings in the companies they own. There must be at least 150 partners with a minimum capital of 1.803.036,30 Euros. .
15. Venture Capital Entities, these are financial entities that aim to finance non-financial and non-real estate unlisted companies. The board of Directors must contain at least three partners and has a minimum capital of 1,200,00-1,650,000 Euros.
16. Economic Interest Groupings, a non-profit trading company that aims to help or improve the results of the activities of the partners. There must be at least two partners and there exists no legal minimum for capital.
OUR SERVICES IN SPAIN:
- Residence permit in Spain for investors.
- Residence permit in Spain for wealthy individual.
- Residence permit in Spain for real estate owners.
- Residence in Spain for entrepreneurs.
- Student visa in Spain.
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license, etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law.
- Renting / buying a property.
- Renewal of residence permits in Spain.
- Citizenship of Spain for Sephardic Jews.
- Application for Spanish Citizenship.
- Spain: Citizenship by residence.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)