FRANCE: IMMIGRATION PROGRAM “COMPETENCIES AND TALENTS”
We will be pleased to answer and discuss by phone, WhatsApp, Viber +33-768-152-300 (France) or Skype (Linimex) any concerns you may have on the immigration process to France.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
FRANCE: ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified scheme of obtaining the Visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
The WHO has recognized a new healthcare system of the France as the best healthcare in the world.
- France is very famous for its culture, art, fashion, food and wine. If you live in France you can enjoy French food and French wine.
- France has four seasons, and for those who enjoy warmer weather, the south of the country offers more than 300 days a year of sunshine.
- The beautiful beaches in southern France as well as the various stunning skiing spots,
- Party on, good French music, clubbing, theatre, car race, Tour de France, the cafe culture..
- Geographical position of France permit you to travel the rest of Europe at affordable price.
- The lifestyle choice of France: work to live and not live to work. In France you legally work a 35-hour week but you get paid for 40-hour.
- France is a country of first-world infrastructure. Modern roads, a great public transport service, high-speed internet…
- France has affordable education system – you can study to become a lawyer, doctor or chemist for next to nothing. Even foreigners can benefit from this system.
FRANCE: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
JORF No 0301 du 28.12.2007. Délibération du 11 décembre 2007 de la Commission national des compétences et des talents.
- The applicant may be granted the three-year french resident card if he/she is likely to make a significant and lasting contribution, through your skills and talents, to France’s economic development or to cultural, intellectual, scientific or athletic prestige;
- The application will be processed on the basis of the usefulness and quality of the project, on the motivation and commitment of the candidate, on his/her skills and qualifications to direct the project and on the resources available to bring it to fruition.
- University graduates and qualified professionals with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional experience in the field they apply for the visa;
- Have a business project and invest in it at least 300 000 EUR; OR
- Create or conserve at least 2 jobs in France (the one of the applicant or his family excluded).
FRANCE: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Completed application forms;
- Three recent photo ID, 25×45 mm;
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages);
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- No criminal record certificate;
- Detailed letter describing the professional project and specifying its interest for France and for the candidate’s country;
- Additional confirmation documents showing the candidate’s likelihood of completing the project, experience in the field etc.;
- Bank certificate attesting you have sufficient funds;
- Work contract;
- Letter of work reference included information concerning the positions, main responsibilities and duties, the number of hours worked per week, total annual salary;
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in France;
- Health insurance coverage for one (1) year in France.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to France, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to France;
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French;
- We will help to prepare a business and financial plan;
- We will help to create a company in France; OR
- To buy an existing French company;
- The criteria are defined by the Commission National des Competences et Talents, which meets in France at least twice a year.
- We will apply for French immigration visa;
- You will be asked for an interview at a French Consulate in your country and you will receive an entry visa (entry for France only);
- You will be issued a resident permit valid for three (3) years.
FRANCE: FAMILY MEMBERS
Your family member will be issued a french resident card. This card allows your spouse to legally work in France.
After living in France for five (5) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for a French citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- Student visa in France;
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrollement, school registration for children, exchange of driver’s licence, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for French Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France