SPAIN: IMMIGRATION FOR ENTREPRENEURS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Spain.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Create a Spanish company
- Present a business and entrepreneurial innovative project that meets general and economic interests to Spain
- Obtain a favorable report from the local Commercial Office
- Completed application forms in two (2) copies
- Two recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Passport and identity card (copies identification pages)
- Health insurance coverage, private or public with a minimum coverage of €30 000, during your stay in Spain
- Evidence of sufficient means of substance during your stay in Spain (€2 130 EUR/single applicant and an additional of €532 for each dependent)
- Police certificate of good conduct for the last five (5) years prior to the application
- Residence tenancy agreement or an oxnership deed of a roperty in Spain
- Medical certificate attesting you do not carry a contagious or a severe disease
- Business plan (presenting a general interest or an economic interest to Spain)
- Report from the Commercial Office confirming the presence of general or economic interest in the business plan
- Evidence of sufficient funds for your business plan
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Spain, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Spain
- Signature of the agreement
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into Spanish
- We will help you to prepare a business and a financial plan for you company in Spain
- We will help you to create a company in Spain
- We will apply to the Commercial Office in the area of your company’s registration address to obtain the requested documents
- We will prepare your application and submit it to the Spanish immigration authorities
- You will obtain the Spanish immigration visa
- You will be able to arrive to Spain and receive your first resident card, valid for one (1) year and is renewable twice for two (2) years each
- After living in Spain during five (5) years, you are eligible to apply for a permanent residency card, which is valid for ten (10) years
The members of your family (spouse and children) are be included in the immigration process to Spain and will obtain a residence permit in Spain.
After living in Spain for a period of ten (10) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for a Spanish citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN SPAIN
- Residence permit in Spain for investors
- Residence permit in Spain for wealthy individual
- Residence permit in Spain for real estate owners
- Residence in Spain for entrepreneurs
- Student visa in Spain
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Assistance in the following services: open a bank account, enrollment to medical insurance, register children in a school, exchange of your foreign driver’s license, etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law
- Renting / buying a property in Spain
- Renewal of residence permits in Spain
- Citizenship of Spain for Sephardic Jews
- Application for Spanish Citizenship
- Citizenship by residence in Spain
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)