SPAIN: IMMIGRATION FOR WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Spain.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Present evidence you have at least €75,000 in a Spanish bank account.
- Two completed application forms
- Two recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages)
- Health insurance coverage in Spain (private or public with a coverage of €30,000)
- Residence tenancy agreement or an ownership deed of a property in Spain
- Evidence of sufficient means of substance during your stay in Spain (€25 560/year for the main applicant and an additional €6 390/year for each family member)
- Bank certificate confirming you are in possession of at least €75,000 in a Spanish bank account savings or investments for the last one (1) year
- Documents confirming the legal source of your net assets
- Medical certificate attesting you do not carry a contagious or a severe disease
- Police certificate of good conduct for the past five (5) years
- Motivation letter
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Spain, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Spain
- Signature of the agreement
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into Spanish
- You have to arrive to Spain, in order to open a bank account and transfer the requested minimum amount of funds
- We prepare your application and submit it to the Consulate of Spain situated in your country
- You will obtain an immigration national Spanish visa (entry to Spain only)
- You will be able to arrive to Spain and receive your first resident card, valid for one (1) year and renewable twice for two (2) years each
- After living in Spain for five (5) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for a permanent residency card, valid ten (10) years
The Spanish residence permit gives you the right to live, study, receive medical services in Spain and travel visa-free in the Schengen area. However, it does not allow you to work in Spain.
The members of your family (spouse and children) are included in the immigration process to Spain. Therefore, they will obtain a residence permit in Spain for the length of your stay.
OUR SERVICES IN SPAIN
- Residence permit in Spain for investors
- Residence permit in Spain for wealthy individual
- Residence permit in Spain for real estate owners
- Residence in Spain for entrepreneurs
- Student visa in Spain
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance coverage, school registration for children, exchange of driver’s license, etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law
- Renting / buying a property in Spain
- Renewal of residence permits in Spain
- Citizenship of Spain for Sephardic Jews
- Application for Spanish Citizenship
- Citizenship by residence in Spain
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)