IMMIGRATION TO FRANCE
France is a popular destination and has been so for years in part because of the relative ease of the immigration process.
At Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts) we are completely confident in our abilities and assure to give you our clients the best possible support to simplify their immigration to France.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR WEALTHY PEOPLE
The program for financially independent individuals allows residency in the French territory as well as freedom to travel without restrictions to countries of the Schengen agreement where you can study, acquire property, take out bank loans, exchange you driver`s license, purchase a car, etc.
Here is a simplified list of requirements for the financially independent immigration program:
- Certified confirmation of sufficient funds
- Documentation stating lease or ownership of property in France
After approval is granted, you will be issued a residence permit valid for a period of one (1) year with the possibility of renewal. Children’s identity cards are valid for five (5) years with possibility of renewal.
When an individual has legally resided in France for a period of at least five (5) years, it is possible to renew once again for a period of ten (10) years.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
This immigration program aims to facilitate and encourage investors to come and invest in France and in return they are granted a permanent resident permit to stay in the country. It should be noted that after just two (2) years, an individual may begin the process to acquire French Citizenship.
Aside from the standard documentation (passport, birth certificates, police records…) an applicant will also be required to:
- Commit himself to an investment of at least € 300,00 in the French territory;
- Create a work place in the country.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR BUSINESSPERSON
- For operate a business in France a foreigner must hold the long stay visa and business permit “carte de commerçant étranger“;
- The applicant must provide business and financial plans;
- Create a company in France;
- Have sufficient funds to invest in the business and live in France.
- The applicant may be granted the three-year french resident card if he/she is likely to make a significant and lasting contribution, through your skills and talents, to France’s economic development or to cultural, intellectual, scientific or athletic prestige;
- The application will be processed on the basis of the usefulness and quality of the project, on the motivation and commitment of the candidate, on his/her skills and qualifications to direct the project and on the resources available to bring it to fruition.
- University graduates and qualified professionals with a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional experience in the field they apply for the visa;
- Have a business project and invest in it at least 300 000 EUR; OR
- Create or conserve at least 2 jobs in France (the one of the applicant or his family excluded).
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED WORKERS
- You must hold a degree achieved after at least 3 years of higher education or you can prove your qualifications by providing evidence of five years of professional experience at an equivalent level.
- You must have an employment agreement valid for at least 1 year and earn not less that 53.331 EUR per year;
- An employer in France who wants to hire a foreigner must obtain an authorization from the French Ministry of labor.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR FASHION MODEL
Foreign nationals planning to work in France as a fashion model must have a work authorization from the French authorities approved by the local division of the French Labor Department (DIRECCTE – Direction régionale des entreprises, de la concurrence et de la consommation, du travail et de l’emploi).
FRANCE: CITIZENSHIP (NATURALIZATION)
Here are some of the requirements, you must fulfill in order to become a French citizen:
- Have resided in France for a period of at least five (5) years prior to your application for citizenship (or two (2) years for investors);
- Have a satisfactory knowledge of the French language;
- Provide police certificate;
- Have well integrated in the French community;
- Maintain the activity under which you were initially allowed into the country.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- Student visa in France;
- Assistance in: open a bank account, medical insurance coverage, enroll children to a school, exchange of driver’s license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for French Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France