SPAIN: IMMIGRATION FOR REAL ESTATE OWNERS
We will be pleased to answer your questions you may have on the immigration process to Spain.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Purchase a real estate in Spain worth at least €500,000.
- Completed application forms in two (2) copies;
- Two recent photo ID, 35×45 mm;
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate (if applicable);
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages);
- Health insurance coverage in Spain;
- Evidence of sufficient means of substance during your stay in Spain (€2 130/single applicant and an additional of €532 for every dependent);
- Medical certificate attesting you do not carry a contagious or a severe disease;
- Police certificate of good conduct for the last five (5) years prior to the submission of your application;
- Real estate purchase certificate worth of at least €500,000 in Spain.
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Spain, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Spain;
- Signature of the agreement;
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into Spanish;
- We prepare a portfolio of a list of properties in Spain (based on your preferences and needs);
- You will arrive to Spain to open a bank account and visit properties to make an offer;
- We will prepare your application and submit it to the Consulate of Spain in your country;
- You will obtain an immigration national Spanish visa (entry to Spain only);
- You will be able to arrive to Spain and receive your first resident card, valid for one (1) year and is renewable twice for two (2) years each;
- After living in Spain for five (5) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for a permanent residency card, which is valid ten for (10) years.
- You must purchase the property within 90 days before submitting your application;
- You can sell your property after receiving your permanent residency card and living in Spain for five (5) years.
The members of your family (spouse and children) are be included in the immigration process to Spain and will obtain a residence permit for one (1) year.
CITIZENSHIP OF SPAIN
You may grant Spanish citizenship after legally residing for a continuous period of ten (10) years.
OUR SERVICES IN SPAIN
- Residence permit in Spain for investors;
- Residence permit in Spain for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit in Spain for real estate owners;
- Residence in Spain for entrepreneurs;
- Student visa in Spain;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in the following services: open a bank account in Spain, coverage of medical insurance, register children in a spanish school, exchange of your foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in Spain;
- Renewal of residence permits in Spain;
- Citizenship of Spain for Sephardic Jews;
- Application for Spanish Citizenship;
- Citizenship by residence in Spain.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)