SPAIN: STUDENT VISA
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Spain.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
A student visa allows students to stay in Spain to complete their studies in order to obtain an official diploma, to do research, to complete a training or an internship.
The applicant must have the following:
- An admission and registration letter from a Spanish academic institution
- Sufficient means of substance to cover tuition fees, healthcare and personal expenses (living costs)
- Completed application forms
- Two recent photos ID, 35×45 mm
- Copies of a passport
- Copies of an ID card
- Certificate of birth
- Certified copy of a diploma or a certificate from the country of origin
- High school academic certificate
- Confirmation documents of registration certifying that the applicant has been admitted to an academic institution in Spain
- Police certificate for the last five (5) years prior to the submission of the application
- Medical certificate issued by an authorized doctor, certifying that the applicant is not carrying a contagious or a severe disease
- Health insurance covering all risks on the territory of Spain
- A bank certificate confirming the existence of sufficient resources to live and study in Spain. The resources are determined by a guaranteed minimum monthly income (€532,51/ month x 12 months)
- A lease contract of an apartment or a property ownership deed in Spain
- Complete consultation regarding the process of obtaining a student visa in Spain
- Prepare and formalize all the necessary documents in order to forward them to us
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into Spanish or Catalan
- Registration to an academic institution in Spain
- We will prepare the immigration file and apply to the Consulate of Spain
- The student visa will be issued by a consular service within one month
- The student visa is valid for one (1) year
- The student visa is renewable each year
- After obtaining a student visa and arriving to Spain, you will receive a foreign identity card (the application for this card must be made within the first 30 days of your stay)
Your spouse or registered partner and children can apply for a residence permit in Spain.
WORK IN SPAIN
The applicant for a student visa in Spain may work up to 20 hours per week during a regular academic session, and up to 40 hours during holidays between sessions. However, the family members cannot work in Spain.
OUR SERVICES IN SPAIN
- Residence permit in Spain for investors
- Residence permit in Spain for wealthy individual
- Residence permit in Spain for real estate owners
- Residence in Spain for entrepreneurs
- Student visa in Spain
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Assistance in the following services: open a bank account in Spain, enrollment to medical insurance, register children to a school, exchange of your foreign driver’s license, etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law
- Renting / buying a property in Spain
- Renewal of residence permits in Spain
- Citizenship of Spain for Sephardic Jews
- Application for Spanish Citizenship
- Citizenship by residence in Spain
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)