LATVIA: CITIZENSHIP BY NATURALIZATION
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the citizenship process to Latvia.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
Citizenship Act (Naturalizācijas iesnieguma pieņemšanas un izskatīšanas kārtība)
- Reside in the Republic of Latvia and have a permanent residence during 5 years
- Knowledge of the Latvian language, basic principles of the Constitution of the Republic of Latvia, the national anthem, the history and the culture
- Completed application forms
- Recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Residence card
- Certificate of permanent residence
- Proof of living in Latvia during 5 years
- Confirmation of the fee payment to the state
- Documents confirming the legal source of income
- Certificate from work (or company) or school
- Evidence of good integration
- Motivation letter
- Criminal record
- Test results on the knowledge of the Latvian language
- Consultation and a period of questions regarding immigration and citizenship process in Latvia
- Preparation of all documents
- Filing for citizenship
- You will be called for an interview
- You will receive a notification that grants your citizenship of Latvia
- You will be invited to take an oath of allegiance
- You will receive a certificate of citizenship and a Latvian passport
Children under 15 years old are included in the naturalization process will obtain a Latvian citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)