IMMIGRATION TO IRELAND
Ireland has a very open economy and as such, it benefits from the boom in world trade. The national drive to encourage overseas companies to relocate here has existed in Ireland for many decades. Many companies have placed Ireland at the center of their European networks since the combination of various factors make Ireland an obvious choice. Ireland’s sympathetic tax regime and financial support systems for research and development emphasize the Government’s determination to attract foreign business.
IRELAND: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
Successful applicants will be granted residence in Ireland for two years which can then be renewed for a further three years. After five years, participants under the program will be permitted to apply for long term residence in Ireland.
In order to be considered for the programme the investor must propose an investment in one or more of the following categories:
- A minimum investment of €1,000,000 in government bonds issued by Ireland. The bond has a term of five years and an annual interest rate of 0%
- Investment in a residential property of a minimum value of 450 000 EUR and a straight investment of 500 000 EUR into the immigrant investor bond. The minimum of total investment : 950 000 EUR.
- A minimum investment of € 500,000 in Irish enterprises for at least 3 years. The enterprise may be a start-up established by the investor or an existing business registered in Ireland. The enterprise must be registered and located in Ireland
- Investment funds: Invest the amount of €500,000 in an approved fund.
- Real Estate Investment: A minimum investment of €2 million in any Irish REIT that is listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. The €2 million investment may be spread across a number of different Irish REITs.
IRELAND: EVALUATION PROCESS
The application process has two stages:
I. Stage one – application for investment and immigration approval. In the application stage candidates will submit their applications and all related documentation for approval by the Evaluation Committee.
II. Stage two – issue of residence permission: Once approved, the permission will be issued with the residence authorizations when the following conditions have been met:
- The proposed investment was followed through and evidence of the transfer of funds has been supplied to INIS.
- The applicant has submitted the required affidavit confirming their good character and lack of criminal convictions.
Permission will be renewed and afterward subject to:
- The investment remaining in place for the designated period
- An assessment by the Evaluation Committee of the integrity of the investment
- The candidates upholding their good character
- The candidates maintaining their private medical insurance.
On renewal, residency permission will be granted for three years. Subsequent permission may be renewed in five year installments.
IRELAND: CITIZENSHIP (NATURALISATION)
- Have been living in Ireland continuously for five (5) consecutive years or five (5) years during the preceding eight (8) years;
- Have been residing in Ireland for the 12-month period immediately preceding your application,
- Intend to continue to reside in Ireland after naturalisation,
- Make a declaration of fidelity to the Nation and loyalty to the State.
OUR SERVICES IN IRELAND:
- Residence permit in Ireland for property investors, entrepreneurs and home owners.
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Student visa in Ireland
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law
- Renting / buying a property
- Renewal of residence permits in Ireland.
- Application for Irish permanent residency.
- Application for Citizenship of Ireland.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)