FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss by phone, WhatsApp, Viber +33-768-152-300 (France) or Skype (Linimex) any concerns you may have on the immigration process to France.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
FRANCE: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- Code de l’entrée et du séjour des étrangers et du droit d’asile: articles L314-15, R314-4, R314-5, R314-6, R311-15;
- Décret No 2009-114 du 11/09/2009 relatif à la carte de résident délivrée pour une contribution économique exceptionnelle;
- Circulaire No NORIMIM1000117C du 2/08/2010 relatif a la délivrance de la carte de résident pour contribution économique exceptionnelle.
FRANCE: ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified scheme of obtaining the Visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- The WHO has recognized a new healthcare system of the France as the best healthcare in the world.
- France is very famous for its culture, art, fashion, food and wine. If you live in France you can enjoy French food and French wine.
- France has four seasons, and for those who enjoy warmer weather, the south of the country offers more than 300 days a year of sunshine.
- The beautiful beaches in southern France as well as the various stunning skiing spots,
- Party on, good French music, clubbing, theatre, car race, Tour de France, the cafe culture..
- Geographical position of France permit you to travel the rest of Europe at affordable price.
- The lifestyle choice of France: work to live and not live to work. In France you legally work a 35-hour week but you get paid for 40-hour.
- France is a country of first-world infrastructure. Modern roads, a great public transport service, high-speed internet…
- France has affordable education system – you can study to become a lawyer, doctor or chemist for next to nothing. Even foreigners can benefit from this system.
- Invest a value equal or greater to 300,000 EUR in France;
- Create or conserve, or commit to create or protect, work place within the 4 (four) years following the investment in France.
FRANCE: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Completed application forms;
- Three recent photo ID, 25×45 mm;
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- French administration documents supporting immigration program “contribution économique exceptionnelle”;
- Documents confirming you satisfy the conditions according to the French laws (R313-20 CESEDA);
- Motivation letter;
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in France;
- Health insurance coverage for one (1) year in France;
- Business and financial plan;
- Bank certificate attesting you have sufficient funds to live in France.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to France, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to France;
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French;
- We will help to prepare a business and financial plan;
- We will help to create a company in France; OR
- To buy an existing French company;
- We will apply to the prefecture of the city in which your company is registered to obtain supported documents confirming the company meets economic interest to France;
- We will apply for French immigration visa;
- You will be asked for an interview at a French Consulate in your country and you will receive an entry visa (entry for France only);
- You will be able to arrive to France;
- You will be appointed to pass a medical exam and an interview at an appropriated French immigration authority;
- You will obtain a residence permit, valid for 4 (four) years.
FRANCE: FAMILY MEMBERS
The members of your family will be included in the immigration process to France. Therefore, they will also obtain a residence permit for 4 (four) years that allows them to live, stay, work and study in France.
After living in France for five (5) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for a French citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- Student visa in France;
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrollement, school registration for children, exchange of driver’s licence, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for French Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France