ANDORRA: CITIZENSHIP BY NATURALIZATION
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the citizenship process to Andorra.
ANDORRA: LAW AND REGULATIONS
Andorran nationality law
- Reside in Andorra and have a permanent residence during 20 years;
- Reside in Andorra at least 10 years and has spent all of mandatory education in Andorra.
ANDORRA: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Application forms;
- Recent ID card(s) and passport(s);
- Certificate of birth;
- Marriage certificate, if applicable;
- Certificate of residence issued by local authorities;
- Proof of living in Andorra (Certificat de residencia);
- Criminal record;
- Education documents.
Additional documents may be required.
ANDORRA: CITIZENSHIP PROCESS
- Consultation and a period of questions concerning immigration and citizenship process in Andorra;
- Preparation of an application file;
- Filing for citizenship;
- The decision will be published on Butlleti Oficial del Pincipat d’Andorra;
- You will be invited to a citizenship ceremony and will receive your certificate of naturalization.
ANDORRA: FAMILY MEMBERS
Children under 18 years old are included in the citizenship application and will obtain Andorran citizenship.
ANDORRA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- A child born in Andorra to non-Andorran parents is eligible for Andorran citizenship if one of the parents has his main residence in Andorra at the time of the child’s birth and for ten (10) years prior the birth.
- If the period of ten (10) years is not completed at the date of the child’s birth, Andorran nationality will be attributed to the child prvsionally.
- A foreigner who marries an Andorran citizen may acquire Andorran nationality, if he proves that his permanent residence is in Andorra for at least three (3) years prior to the marriage.
OUR SERVICES IN ANDORRA
- Residence permit in Andorra for property owners and investors;
- Residence permit in Andorra for entrepreneurs;
- Residence permit in Andorra for artists or athletes;
- Residency and work permits;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Family reunification program;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrolment, children’s registration to a school, exchange of foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Andorra;
- Application for Andorran permanent residency;
- Application for Andorran Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. WhatsApp, Viber: + 376 325 487 (Andorra)
C/ Prat de la Creu núm. 92
AD500 Andorra La Vella