PANAMA: IMMIGRATION FOR PENSIONERS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process (Resident Visa) to Panama.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Immigration law (Ley de Migración)
- There is no minimum age;
- The applicants’ retirement, pension or any other kind of legal income must be minimum of US$ 1.000 per month and US$ 250 per additional dependent; OR
- If the applicant has a property in Panama, that cost at least US$ 100.000, the minimum income must be US$ 750 per month.
- Completed application forms;
- Recent 6 photos;
- Signed letter of Responsibility for dependents (if applicable);
- Passport and identity card (copies of all pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate, (if applicable);
- Police record from the country of citizenship and residence;
- Medical attestation, issued by a licensed hospital, clinic or physician indicating that the applicant has no contagious diseases and is in good mental and physical condition:
- Confirmation of income;
- Motivation letter explaining your motifs to live in Panama.
- We will provide you with a consultation regarding the immigration process and the steps to undertake in order to obtain a residence permit in Panama;
- You will have to prepare and legalize all the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who will be translating all the documentation into Spanish;
- A short visit to Panama is required;
- We will submit your application for our Pensionado Visa;
- After approval by the Immigration Department you might obtain permanent resident card;
- After five years living in Panama as Permanent Resident you may apply for citizenship of Panama and a Panamanian Passport.
If you would like to move to Panama with your family members, you will have to include every member of your family in the application.
- After having lived in Panama for five (5) years, you are eligible to apply for Panamanian citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN PANAMA
- Residence permit in Panama for investors and real estate owners;
- Residence permit in Panama for businessperson;
- Residence permit in Panama for pensioners;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, registration of children in school, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Rent or purchase a property;
- Application for citizenship of Panama.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)