PANAMA: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS OR REAL ESTATE OWNERS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process (Economic Solvency Visa Program) to Panama.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Immigration law (Ley de Migración)
- Invest at least US$ 300.000 for period of three years at any licensed bank in Panama; OR
- Invest at least US$ 300.000 in a property in the Republic of Panama; OR
- Mixed investment. Investment in a property and deposit (for 3 years) into the bank account in Panama. The level of investment into the bank account and to the value of the property must be at least US$ 300.000.
- Completed application forms;
- Recent 6 photos;
- Signed letter of Responsibility for dependents (if applicable);
- Passport and identity card (copies of all pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate, (if applicable);
- Police record from the country of citizenship and residence;
- Medical attestation, issued by a licensed hospital, clinic or physician indicating that the applicant has no contagious diseases and is in good mental and physical condition:
- An authenticated copy of the original promise of purchase agreement, or certificate of ownership and purchase contract for buyer a property;
- If you deposit US$ 300.000 into the bank account: An authenticated certificate of deposit, a copy of the deposit agreement, a bank certificate certifying the amount of money and time for which has been established;
- Documents confirming sufficient financial resources during your stay in Panama;
- Motivation letter explaining your motifs to live in Panama.
- We will provide you with a consultation regarding the immigration process and the steps to undertake in order to obtain a residence permit in Panama;
- You will have to prepare and legalize all the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who will be translating all the documentation into Spanish;
- Once all the documents are gathered, a short visit to Panama is required;
- We submit your application for a two years immigration visa;
- You will be issued a temporary immigrant card which is valid for two years;
- One month before of the expiration of two years card, we will proceed to submit your application for Permanent Immigration card;
- Immigration Department of Panama requires you to be in Panama at least once every two years to maintain the Panamanian Immigration card;
- After five years living in Panama as Permanent Resident you may apply for citizenship of Panama and a Panamanian Passport.
If you would like to move to Panama with your family members, you will have to include every member of your family in the application.
- After having lived in Panama for five (5) years, you are eligible to apply for Panamanian citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN PANAMA
- Residence permit in Panama for investors and real estate owners;
- Residence permit in Panama for businessperson;
- Residence permit in Panama for pensioners;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, registration of children in school, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Rent or purchase a property;
- Application for citizenship of Panama.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)