FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
We will be pleased to answer you by phone, WhatsApp, Viber +33-768-152-300 or Skype (Linimex) any questions you may have on the immigration process to France.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
FRANCE: ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified scheme of obtaining the Visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
The WHO has recognized a new healthcare system of the France as the best healthcare in the world.
- France is very famous for its culture, art, fashion, food and wine. If you live in France you can enjoy French food and French wine.
- France has four seasons, and for those who enjoy warmer weather, the south of the country offers more than 300 days a year of sunshine.
- The beautiful beaches in southern France as well as the various stunning skiing spots,
- Party on, good French music, clubbing, theatre, car race, Tour de France, the cafe culture..
- Geographical position of France permit you to travel the rest of Europe at affordable price.
- The lifestyle choice of France: work to live and not live to work. In France you legally work a 35-hour week but you get paid for 40-hour.
- France is a country of first-world infrastructure. Modern roads, a great public transport service, high-speed internet…
- France has affordable education system – you can study to become a lawyer, doctor or chemist for next to nothing. Even foreigners can benefit from this system.
FRANCE: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- Have sufficient financial income to reside in France;
- Have a house or an apartment in France (ownership deed or a lease contract).
FRANCE: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Three (3) long stay application forms;
- A recent ID colour photo, 35×45 mm;
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Certificate of birth, marriage (if applicable);
- Diploma(s) (if applicable);
- Health insurance covering all risks on the territory of France;
- Confirmation documents to show that you have sufficient financial resources to live in Frances; a reference letter from the bank, professional or business income, proof of pension etc.;
- Vaccination book for children under 16 years old;
- School certificate (for children under 16 years old);
- Registration of your child in a French school;
- Motivation letter;
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract of a house or apartment in France;
- A signed letter confirming that you will not work in France during your stay;
- Police certificate.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- Consultation regarding immigration to France, education, medical, administration and all other questions;
- You will prepare and legalize all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into French;
- You will come to France in order to open a bank account and rent / buy a property or you can have us represent you by proxy;
- French comprehensive health insurance;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the French relevant authorities for visa;
- The visa will be delivered by a consular service few weeks later;
- You come to France and apply to the OFII (Office française de l’immigration et de l’intégration), where you will obtain a residence card – proof of your legal residence status in France;
- Children under 18 years old will obtain a card valid for five (5) years;
- During the first year of living in France you will be able to exchange of your driver’s license;
- Your five (5) first residence permits are valid for a period of one (1) year, then must be renewed;
- Permanent residence card is valid for ten (10) years and is issued to a foreigner that has lived in France for at least five (5) years;
- It is possible to apply for French citizenship after five (5) years living in France.
Your spouse and children are included in the application and will obtain the same immigration status and Residence Card.
It is possible to apply for French citizenship after living in France for five (5) years or two (2) years for investors.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- Student visa in France;
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrollment, school registration for children, exchange of foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France