THE NETHERLANDS: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
We will be pleased to answer your questions you may have on the immigration process to the Netherlands.
In addition to our standard service, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, an employee of ours can be assigned and meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
The Aliens Act 2000
Invest at least 1,250,000 EUR in:
- An innovative company in the Netherlands, OR
- A Dutch contractual joint venture, OR
- A venture fund recognized by Ministerie van Economische Zaken, OR
- A venture capital fund affiliated to the Nederlandse Vereniging van Participatiemaatschappijen
- Passport (copies of all pages of foreign and national passports)
- Criminal record
- Marriage certificate
- Certificate confirming the absence of debts
- Proof of medical insurance
- Bank certificate confirming the deposit of 1,250,000 EUR in a Dutch bank (or a bank of EU Member State with a branch in the Netherlands)
- Documents confirming your professional and/or business activity during the 3 years preceding the residence permit application
- Documents certifying the legal origin of the funds (certificate from work, founding documents of the company, real estate sale contract, dividends receipt)
- Consultation and a period to answer your questions regarding the immigration process to the Netherlands, procedures of the issuance of a residence permit and/or a permanent residence permit of the Netherlands, integration, education, health insurance, administrative and other aspects associated with the moving to the Netherlands
- The signature of the agreement
- You will have to prepare, legalize and apostil all the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into Dutch
- You will need to open a bank account in a Dutch bank in which you will deposit 1,250,000 EUR
- Preparation of all the required documents to the investment project
- Submission of the documents to the Dutch audit company, that will provide reports about the origin of the capital
- Apply for the residence permit to the Consulate of the Netherlands
- You will obtain an entry visa and the right to request a residence permit
- Upon your arrival to the Netherlands, you must pass a medical exam and pass a test for tuberculosis
- Within the first 2 weeks after your arrival, you will obtain a resident card, which gives you the right to work
- After living in the Netherlands for 5 years, you will obtain a permanent residence permit
Spouse/s and children (under 18 yeas old) are included in the immigration process application and they will obtain a residence permit in the Netherlands.
CITIZENSHIP OF THE NETHERLANDS:
After living in the Netherlands for an uninterrupted period of five (5) years, you are eligible to apply for a Dutch citizenship. In addition, you must be able to read, write, speak and understand Dutch language.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)