ANDORRA: RESIDENCY AND WORK PERMITS
Inimex works closely with you from the first consultation and guides you step-by-step through the entire immigration process. We are dedicated and committed to ensuring our clients succeed in their immigration objectives.
We will be pleased to serve you by phone, WhastApp, Viber +376-325-487 (Andorra) or Skype (Linimex) and answer any questions you may have about the immigration process to Andorra.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if desired, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and to provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
Please find the relevant sections of Andorran law, concerning immigration, outlined below for your information. Additional information regarding Inimex’s turnkey immigration solutions is also included below, for your consideration.
ANDORRA: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Decret legislatiu del 26-03-2014 de publicació del text refós de la Llei 9/2012, del 31 de maig, de modificació de la Llei qualificada d’immigració.
BENEFITS OF THE RESIDENCE PERMIT IN ANDORRA
- Residency is usually relatively simple to acquire, it means you don’t need apply for any immigration Andorran visa, all processes happen in the territory of Andorra;
- A child born in Andorra automatically acquires Andorran citizenship, if the parents legally reside in Andorra;
- Visa-free entry to all members of the Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified scheme of obtaining the Visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- A favorable tax system;
- Andorran Banking is considered to be unparalleled. Standard & Poor’s consistently rates it among the finest in the world. Careful planning by the bank managers have made the banks in Andorra among the most stable and most solvent in the world all the while staying nearly completely confidential;
- A very high quality of life and relatively low prices for goods and services;
- Life expectancy: Andorra has one of the highest human life expectancy in the world, upwards of up to 82 years at birth;
- High quality education system (children learn and communicate at school Catalan, French, Spanish and English);
- Top-notch qualified medical facilities and staff (treatment is fully covered by insurance);
- Almost zero crime rate, among the lowest on the planet;
- Impeccable ecology, clean and safe;
- The advantageous geographical location should also be noted as Andorra is located right between France and Spain;
- Winter Sports: Andorra has world class ski resorts and a wonderful ski infrastructure in the breathtaking Pyrenees mountain range merely minutes away;
- Acquisition of real estate is generally simple and efficient.
- Pass through immigration quota system;
- Have a work contract with an Andorran company.
ANDORRA: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Application forms: Sol-licitud d’autoritzacio de residencia per a actius residents, compromis, signatura del sol-licitant, declaracio jurada;
- A recent color ID photo, 35×45 mm;
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Curriculum vitae;
- Work agreement with an Andorran company;
- Diplomas and other confirmation documents of the professional qualification;
- Certificate of birth, marriage (if applicable);
- An original police certificate dated not more than three (3) months prior to the submission of the application;
- Medical insurance covering all risks on the territory of Andorra;
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract in Andorra;
- Attestation issued by CASS.
Additional documents may be required.
ANDORRA: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- Consultation regarding immigration to Andorra, education, medical, administration and all other questions;
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostillise all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into Catalan;
- You should come to Andorra in order to sign a work contract with an Andorran company, open a bank account and rent / buy a property;
- Medical insurance;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Andorran immigration authorities;
- After opening an immigration file you should pass a medical exam;
- The Andorran immigration authorities will deliver you a residence document, valid during one (1) year;
- You might renew your resident card three times for a period of two years each;
- During the first years of living in Andorra you will be able to exchange your foreign driving license;
- Permanent residence card is valid for ten (10) years and is issued to a foreigner who has lived in Andorra for at least seven (7) years.
ANDORRA: FAMILY MEMBERS
Your spouse and children until the age of 18, are included in the application and will obtain the same immigration status and an Andorran Residence Card. Children under 25 years old may be included in the application if they are full time students.
ANDORRA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The government of Andorra maintains a quota for immigration each year;
- In order to keep your residence permit, you must live in Andorra at least 3 months out of 12 months:
- The residence permit you will obtain gives you the right to live and work in Andorra;
- Property acquisition tax – 4%;
- Corporate tax – 10%;
- An indirect tax (VAT) – 4.5%
- It is possible to apply for Andorran citizenship after ten (10) years of living in Andorra and if you have graduated from an Andorran education establishment, or after twenty (20) years of living in Andorra
- A child born in Andorra acquires Andorran citizenship if the parents legally reside in Andorra.
OUR SERVICES IN ANDORRA
- Residence permit in Andorra for property owners and investors;
- Residence permit in Andorra for entrepreneurs;
- Residence permit in Andorra for artists or athletes;
- Residency and work permits;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Family reunification program;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrolment, children’s registration to a school, exchange of foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Andorra;
- Application for Andorran permanent residency;
- Application for Andorran Citizenship.
We hope this information has been comprehensive and useful. Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you would like more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. WhatsApp, Viber: + 376 325 487 (Andorra)
C/ Prat de la Creu núm. 92
AD500 Andorra La Vella