FRANCE: RESIDENCY FOR A SPOUSE OF A FRENCH NATIONAL
There is a process for obtaining residency for the spouses of French nationals that is available to you, if you meet the requirements. Inimex is intimately familiar with this immigration process, and we can guide you through every step of the way.
Below, you will find detailed information about obtaining residency for the spouses of French nationals; should you have any questions about this information, we will be happy to answer them by phone +33-621-662-009 (France) or Skype (Linimex). Do not hesitate to reach out to Inimex, should you have any concerns about the immigration process to France; we are here to help.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of these meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
FRANCE: ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified process of obtaining visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
The World Health Organization (WHO) has recognized the new healthcare system of France as providing some of the best healthcare in the world.
- France is very famous for its culture, art, fashion, food and wine. If you live in France you will be able to enjoy authentic French food and French wine.
- France has four seasons, and for those who enjoy warmer weather, the south of the country offers more than 300 days a year of sunshine.
- The beautiful beaches in southern France as well as the various stunning ski spots,
- Lavish parties, good French music, world-renown clubs, theatre, car races, Tour de France, the cafe culture.
- The geographical position of France permits you to travel the rest of Europe at an affordable price.
- The lifestyle choice of France: work to live and not live to work. In France you are legally required to work only 35-hours per week, although you will be paid for a 40-hour week.
- France is a country of first-world infrastructure. Modern roads, a great public transport service, high-speed internet.
- France has an affordable education system – you can study to become a lawyer, doctor or chemist for next to nothing. Even foreigners can benefit from this system.
FRANCE: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
La loi No 2006-911 du 24 juillet 2006 visas pour les conjoints de Francais.
- Certificate issued by the official authorities of the country of marriage confirming the publication of banns and the absence of opposition;
- Any element pertaining to the impending celebration of the marriage.
FRANCE: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Completed application forms;
- Three recent photo ID, 25×45 mm;
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- The French national identification card;
- Supporting documents of the residence in France of the French spouse;
- The intention of the French spouse to reside in France;
- Health insurance coverage for one (1) year in France.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We will provide you with a personalized private consultation regarding: the process of immigration to France, the procedures involved in obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to France;
- You have to prepare and legalize the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French;
- According to the French law of July 24th 2006, family members of French citizens, must be in possession of a long stay visa in order to apply for a residency card in France;
- We apply for French visa;
- You will be asked for an interview at a French Consulate in your country and you will receive an entry visa (entry for France only);
- You will come to France and within 2 months must submit an application to the OFII territorial division that has jurisdiction in the Department where the person resides;
- The OFII will contact the spouse for the compulsory medical and reception appointments;
- You might obtain a residence card valid for 10 years.
FRANCE: FAMILY MEMBERS
Children under age of 21 years old will be issued a french resident card.
After living in France for four (4) years, you and your family are eligible to apply for French citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Immigration program The “Competencies and Talents”;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrollement, school registration for children, exchange of driver’s licence, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for French Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France