LUXEMBOURG: IMMIGRATION FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED WORKER
We will be pleased to answer you by phone or Skype any questions you may have on the immigration process to Luxembourg.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Art 45 of the modified law of 29 august 2008 on the free movement of people and immigration.
- Have a work contract for a highly qualified work, valid for 12 months or more;
- Confirmation documents to show that the applicant has the professional qualifications required for the sector mentioned in the work contract;
- The remuneration must be at least equal 1.5 times the average annual salary (the threshold applicable in 2014 is 70 000 euros).
- Application forms;
- A recent ID color photo, 35×45 mm;
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Certificate of birth, marriage (if applicable);
- A resume (curriculum vitae);
- Health insurance covering all risks on the territory of Luxembourg;
- Work contract valid for 12 months or more, dated and signed by the applicant and the employer, mentioned a remuneration at least equal to 1.5 times the average gross annual salary;
- Motivation letter.
Additional documents may be required.
- Consultation regarding immigration to Luxembourg, education, medical, administration and all other questions;
- Signature of the Agreement;
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostillised all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into French or German;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Ministry in charge of immigration and after approval to consulate of Luxembourg;
- The visa will be delivered by a consular service few weeks later;
- You will come to Luxembourg and within three working days must submit a declaration of arrival to the municipality of the chosen place of residence;
- You have 90 days for:
- Pass a medical exam with a general doctor. The result will be sent to the Medical Department who should inform the Immigration Department if the medical conditions are fulfilled in order to obtain a Luxembourgian residence permit;
- Apply to the Immigration Department for the issue of residence card;
- Go to the Immigration Department for the bio-metric data (photo and fingerprints);
- Come in person to get residence card at the Immigration Department;
- Return to the municipality to confirm the immigration status and receive a certificate of residence (certificate de residence).
Your spouse and children included in the application will obtain the same immigration status and Residence Card.
CITIZENSHIP OF LUXEMBOURG
It is possible to apply for citizenship after seven (7) years living in Luxembourg.
OUR SERVICES IN LUXEMBOURG:
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for highly qualified worker;
- Residence in Luxembourg for entrepreneurs;
- Student visa in Luxembourg;
- Family reunification program;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Luxembourg;
- Application for Luxembourg Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)