CANADA: STUDENT VISA
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Canada.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
The applicant must have:
- The original letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Enough money to pay for tuition fees and living expenses
- Application forms
- Two recent ID color photos, 35×45 mm
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s))
- Certificate of birth
- Confirmation documents of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Health insurance covering all risks on the territory of Canada
- Motivation letter
- A letter from a bank showing that you have sufficient financial resources to live and study in Canada
- Police record from the country of citizenship and country of residence
- A medical certificate, stating that the applicant has no contagious disease, and issued by a physician.
- Consultation regarding education, medical, administration and all other questions
- You will prepare and legalize all necessary documents and send them to us
- Our translator will translate all documents into French or English
- Registration at the Canadian education institution
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Consulate of Canada
- Canadian authorities will determinate if an interview is necessary
- If your application is approved the student visa will be delivered by a consular service
- You may come to Canada
- You should apply for renewal your student visa at least one month before your current permit expires
A spouse and dependent children under age of 19 can apply for a permit to stay/residence in Canada. Your children may attend school in Canada.
WORK IN CANADA
You might work up to 20 hours per week during a regular academic session and full-time during breaks between sessions. Your spouse can get work permit and work full-time.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)