FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED WORKERS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss by phone, WhatsApp, Viber +33-768-152-300 (France) or Skype (Linimex) any concerns you may have on the immigration process to France.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
FRANCE: ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified scheme of obtaining the Visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
The WHO has recognized a new healthcare system of the France as the best healthcare in the world.
- France is very famous for its culture, art, fashion, food and wine. If you live in France you can enjoy French food and French wine.
- France has four seasons, and for those who enjoy warmer weather, the south of the country offers more than 300 days a year of sunshine.
- The beautiful beaches in southern France as well as the various stunning skiing spots,
- Party on, good French music, clubbing, theatre, car race, Tour de France, the cafe culture..
- Geographical position of France permit you to travel the rest of Europe at affordable price.
- The lifestyle choice of France: work to live and not live to work. In France you legally work a 35-hour week but you get paid for 40-hour.
- France is a country of first-world infrastructure. Modern roads, a great public transport service, high-speed internet…
- France has affordable education system – you can study to become a lawyer, doctor or chemist for next to nothing. Even foreigners can benefit from this system.
FRANCE: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Article L. 315-1 of the “Entry Code for the Entry and Stay of Foreigners and Right to Asylum”.
- An employer in France who wants to hire a foreigner must obtain an authorization from the French Ministry of labor;
- You must have an employment agreement valid for at least 1 year and earn not less that 53.331 EUR per year;
- You must also hold a degree achieved after at least 3 years of higher education or you can prove your qualifications by providing evidence of five years of professional experience at an equivalent level.
FRANCE: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Completed application forms;
- Three recent photo ID, 25×45 mm;
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages);
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- No criminal record certificate;
- Documents certifying at least 5 years of comparable professional experience or diploma certifying at least 3 years of higher education study;
- An employment contract;
- An authorization from the French Ministry of labor;
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in France;
- Health insurance coverage for one (1) year in France.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to France, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to France;
- You have to prepare and legalize the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French;
- You must have an employment contract, valid for at least 1 year and showing a salary of at least 1.5 times the minimum annual wage as defined by Ministerial decree i.e. 53 331 EUR;
- An employer submit the application to the French Ministry of Labor and obtain an authorization;
- The employer must send an application to the department authority responsible for foreign workers (DIRECCTE – Direction régionales des entreprise, de la concurrence, de la consommation, du travail et de l’emploi));
- After getting a positive decision, your file will be sent to the OFII (Office français de l’immigration et de l’integration);
- Lease agreement in France;
- We apply for a Blue Card residence permit at the French consulate;
- If you reside legally in France with another residence permit or have an EU Blue card issued by another EU country where you have lived for at least 18 months we can directly apply for an EU Blue Card at the Prefecture;
- You will be asked for an interview at a French Consulate in your country and you will receive an entry visa (entry for France only);
- Upon arrival in France, you must go to the Prefecture at your place of residence to obtain the EU Blue Card;
- If the duration of the employment contract is for 1 or more and less than 3 years, your EU Blue Card is valid for a period of between 1 and 3 years;
- If your contract will run for more than three years, a 3 years residence permit will be issued;
- The residence permit will be renewal as long as you continue to meet the conditions for the French Blue Card;
- As the holder of an EU Blue Card, you can obtain an EU long-term residence permit after 5 years uninterrupted stay in the EU (during the required 5 years of continuous residence, a maximum absence of 12 consecutive months and 18 months in total is allowed);
FRANCE: FAMILY MEMBERS
Your family member (spouse and children who entered France as minors) can get the “private and family life” residence permit, allowing them to come to France and work. The permit is renewable. You spouse and children can apply for an EU long-term residence permit if they reside 5 years in France.
After living in France for five (5) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for a French citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- France: Residence for highly qualified workers;
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrollement, school registration for children, exchange of driver’s licence, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for French Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France