FRANCE: CITIZENSHIP VIA NATURALIZATION
We will be pleased to answer you by phone, WhatsApp, Viber +33-768-152-300 or Skype (Linimex) any questions you may have on the french citizenship process.
- The applicant must provide proof of permanent residence in France during the five (5) years preceding the filing of the application;
- Knowledge of the French language (except people aged over 60 years);
- The applicant must also prove his integration into the French community by adhering to the fundamental principles and values of the French Republic and a sufficient knowledge of the history, culture and French society.
The duration of residence in France is reduced to two (2) years in the subsequent cases:
- Foreigners who have successfully completed two (2) years of study to obtain a degree from a French higher education institution;
- Candidates who help promote France;
- Applicants who provide exceptional integration processes (activities or actions taken in civic, scientific, economic, cultural or sports).
FRANCE: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Completed application forms;
- Passport (copies of all identification pages);
- Recent photo ID, 35×45 mm;
- French permanent resident card;
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in France;
- Test results of the French language;
- Police certificate of good conduct.
FRANCE: CITIZENSHIP PROCESS
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the procedures of obtaining a citizenship in France;
- We will prepare your application and submit it to the prefecture;
- The French official authorities will verify your case and ask you for an interview;
- In case of a favorable answer, you will granted citizenship in France;
- You will obtain a certificate of citizenship, that must be included in your application for an French passport and ID card.
FRANCE: FAMILY MEMBERS
Children are included in the application and will obtain French citizenship.
FRANCE: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- You can apply for French citizenship after four (4) years, if you are married to a French citizen;
- The habitual residence condition of 5 years within French territory is waived in one of the following situations:
- Having completed military service in the French army, having been contracted in times of war, a voluntary commitment in French or allied armies;
- Having rendered outstanding service to France;
- Children between 14 and 18 years of age may request to be naturalized if the following conditions are met:
- Must have lived in France in a regular manner at least for 5 years;
- The child’s residence and education has been in France.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- Student visa in France;
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrollment, school registration for children, exchange of foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for Citizenship.
FRANCE: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- Loi n 93-933 du 22/07/1993 réformant le droit de la nationalité;
- Loi n. 98-170 du 16/03/1998 relative à la nationalité;
- Loi n. 2011-672 du 16/06/2011 relative à l’immigration et à l’integration et à la nationalité.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France