LATVIA: IMMIGRATION FOR REAL ESTATE OWNERS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Latvia.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
Immigration Law (Imigrācijas likums)
- Purchase a property of a value of 250,000 EUR or more in Latvia;
- Pay 5% of the real estate purchase value to the government budget.
- Completed applications forms;
- Recent photo ID, 35×45;
- Passport and ID card (copy of identification pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Purchase contract;
- Documents confirming the payment of the total real estate value have been made through a Latvian bank. The buyer must not ask for a loan and the payment cannot be paid in cash;
- Documents confirming the payment of government fee;
- Documents confirming you have and never had real estate tax debts.
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Latvia, the procedures of obtaining a Latvian residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Latvia;
- Signature of the agreement;
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into Latvian;
- We will assist you with opening a bank account in Latvia, finding and purchasing a property in Latvia;
- After the purchase of your property, you will have to pay 5% of the total value to the government budget;
- We will submit your application to the Consulate of Latvia to obtain a Latvian immigration visa;
- After your arrival to Latvia, you will obtain a residence permit in Latvia, valid for five (5) years;
- After living in Latvia for five (5) years, you can obtain a residence permit valid for ten (10) years;
- You may sell your property after a period of five (5) years.
The members of your family will be included in the immigration process. They must submit documents confirming kinship. Therefore, they will obtain a residence visa during your stay in Latvia.
After living in Latvia for a period of five (5) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for Latvian citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)