ANDORRA: IMMIGRATION FOR ARTISTS, ATHLETES
Andorra has specific methods for artists and athletes to apply for and receive a residency permit. Inimex provides a full spectrum of immigration services for those interested in moving to Andorra, and can guide you through the process.
Below, you will find comprehensive information on the Andorran immigration procedure for artists & athletes, as well as descriptions of the services Inimex provides.
Should you have any questions, we will be pleased to answer them by phone, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber +376-325-487 (Andorra) or Skype (Linimex) in order to make the immigration process to Andorra as smooth as possible.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if requested, a specially selected employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and to provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
ANDORRA: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Decret legislatiu del 26-03-2014 de publicació del text refós de la Llei 9/2012, del 31 de maig, de modificació de la Llei qualificada d’immigració (art. 100-101)
BENEFITS OF THE RESIDENCE PERMIT IN ANDORRA
- Andorran residency is usually relatively simple to acquire, as you do not need an Andorran visa prior to traveling there and applying for residency. All immigration-related processes take place in the territory of Andorra;
- A child born in Andorra automatically acquires Andorran citizenship if the parents legally reside in Andorra;
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified method of obtaining a visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- A favorable tax system;
- Andorran Banking is considered to be unparalleled. Standard & Poor’s consistently rates it among the finest in the world. Careful planning by bank managers have made the banks in Andorra among the most stable and the most solvent in the world, all the while remaining nearly completely confidential;
- A very high quality of life and relatively low prices for goods and services;
- Life expectancy: Andorra has one of the highest human life expectancies in the world, upwards of 82 years at birth;
- High quality education system (children learn and communicate at school in Catalan, French, Spanish and English);
- Top-notch qualified medical facilities and staff (treatment is fully covered by insurance);
- Almost zero crime rate; among the lowest on the planet;
- Impeccable ecology, clean and safe;
- The advantageous geographical location should also be noted as Andorra is right between France and Spain;
- Winter sports: Andorra has world class ski resorts and a wonderful ski infrastructure, with the breathtaking Pyrenees mountain range merely minutes away;
- Acquisition of real estate is generally simple and efficient.
- Provide details of international standing and achievements as well as a proof of income;
- Deposit of €47.500 for the main applicant and €9.500 for each dependent in Ministry of Finance of Andorra (will be fully reimbursed at the time of departure).
ANDORRA: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Completed application forms: Demande d’autorisation de séjour, l’engagement et la signature du demandeur;
- A recent colour ID photo, 35×45 mm;
- Passport and identity card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate (if applicable), dated not more than three (3) months prior to the submission of the application;
- An original police certificate dated not more than three (3) months prior to the submission of the application;
- Confirmation documents to show sufficient funds: a bank certificate, professional or business income, pension or any other proof that establishes that you have sufficient financial resources;
- Health insurance covering all risks on the territory of Andorra;
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract of a house or apartment in Andorra;
- Supporting documents that prove international renown;
- Proof of transfer of the amount of €47.500 (principal applicant) and €9.500 (each depended) to the Ministry of Finance bank account.Additional documents may be required.
ANDORRA: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- Consultation regarding immigration to Andorra, education, medical, administration and all other questions you may have;
- You will prepare, legalize all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into Catalan;
- You should come to Andorra in order to open a bank account and rent / buy a property;
- Enrolment for Andorran medical insurance;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Andorran immigration authorities;
- After opening an immigration file you should pass a medical exam;
- The Andorran immigration authorities will provide you with temporary residence documents, valid for one (1) month, in order to check and investigate your application package documents;
- After the approval by the Department of Immigration of Andorra you will receive a residence card, valid for two (2) years;
- During the first years living in Andorra, you will be able to exchange of your foreign driving license;
- Permanent residence card is valid for ten (10) years and is issued to a foreigner that has lived in Andorra for at least seven (7) years.
ANDORRA: FAMILY MEMBERS
- Your spouse and children until the age of 18 are included in the application and will obtain the same Andorran immigration status and Residence Card.
- Children under 25 years old may be included in the application if they are full-time students.
ANDORRA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The government of Andorra maintains a quota for immigration each year;
- In order to keep your residence permit, you must live in Andorra at least 3 months out of 12 months:
- The residence permit you will obtain gives you the right to live in Andorra;
- Property acquisition tax – 4%;
- Corporate tax – 10%;
- An indirect tax (VAT) – 4.5%.
CITIZENSHIP OF ANDORRA
- It is possible to apply for Andorran citizenship after ten (10) years of living in Andorra and if you graduate from an Andorran education establishment, or after twenty (20) years of living in Andorra;
- A child born in Andorra acquires Andorran citizenship if the parents legally reside in Andorra.
OUR SERVICES IN ANDORRA
- Residence permit in Andorra for property owners and investors;
- Residence permit in Andorra for entrepreneurs;
- Residence permit in Andorra for artists or athletes;
- Residency and work permits;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Family reunification program;
- Assistance in: opening a bank account, medical insurance enrolment, children’s registration to a school, exchange of foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Andorra;
- Application for Andorran permanent residency;
- Application for Andorran Citizenship.
We hope the information provided above has been comprehensive and clear.
If you would like more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. WhatsApp, Viber: + 376 325 487 (Andorra)