ANDORRA: IMMIGRATION FOR BUSINESSPEOPLE
Inimex provides foreign entrepreneurs with a one-stop-shop where they can carry out all immigration and business related procedures for Andorra, including registering a company, acquiring a business permit, obtaining a residency card and much more.
An entrepreneur who wishes to develop their business activity in Andorra will find a range of tools, key professional contacts and useful information at Inimex to plan their new initiative, in line with the current regulations of Andorra.
Below, you’ll find comprehensive information related to the immigration laws of Andorra as well as a list and description of the services we provide. If you have any questions regarding our Andorra suite of services, we will be pleased to answer them by phone, WhatsApp, Viber +376-325-487 (Andorra) or Skype (Linimex).
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if requested, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and to provide practical assistance during your Andorran immigration process.
ANDORRA: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Decret legislatiu del 26-03-2014 de publicació del text refós de la Llei 9/2012, del 31 de maig, de modificació de la Llei qualificada d’immigració (art. 98-99).
BENEFITS OF THE RESIDENCE PERMIT IN ANDORRA
- Residency is usually relatively simple to acquire, as you do not need to apply for an Andorran immigration visa; all applications for and processing of immigration permits take place in the territory of Andorra (i.e. you do not have to apply from abroad);
- A child born in Andorra automatically acquires Andorran citizenship if the parents legally reside in Andorra;
- Visa-free entry to all members of the Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified method of obtaining a visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- A favorable tax system;
- Andorran Banking is considered to be unparalleled. Standard & Poor’s consistently rates it among the finest in the world. Careful planning by the bank managers have made the banks in Andorra among the most stable and most solvent in the world, all the while staying nearly completely confidential;
- A very high quality of life and relatively low prices for goods and services;
- Life expectancy: Andorra has one of the highest human life expectancies in the world, upwards of 82 years at birth;
- High quality education system (children learn and communicate at school in Catalan, French, Spanish and English);
- Top-notch qualified medical facilities and staff (treatment is fully covered by insurance);
- Almost zero crime rate; among the lowest on the planet;
- Impeccable ecology, clean and safe;
- The advantageous geographical location should also be noted as Andorra is located in between France and Spain;
- Winter Sports: Andorra has world class ski resorts and a wonderful ski infrastructure in the breathtaking Pyrenees mountain range merely minutes away;
- Acquisition of real estate is generally simple and efficient.
- Set up a company in Andorra;
- Deposit an amount of €50.000 for the main applicant and €10.000 for each dependent to Ministry of Finance of Andorra.
ANDORRA: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Application forms;
- A recent colour ID photo, 35×45 mm;
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Certificate of birth, marriage (if applicable);
- Police certificate dated not more than three (3) months prior to the submission of the application;
- Confirmation documents showing sufficient funds: a reference letter from the bank, professional or business income, pension or any other proof that establishes that you have sufficient financial resources;
- Medical insurance valid for the entire length and covering all medical expenses such as medicine, hospitalization and repatriation;
- Certificate of non-bankruptcy;
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract of a property in Andorra;
- A full business and financial plan, business registration documents from Andorra;
- Proof of transfer of €50,000 (principal applicant) and €10,000 (each depended) to the Ministry of Finance bank account.
Additional documents may be required.
ANDORRA: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- Consultation regarding immigration to Andorra, education, medical, administration and all other questions you may have;
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostille all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into Catalan;
- Business and financial plan, set up a company in Andorra;
- You should come to Andorra in order to open a bank account and rent / buy a property;
- Enrolment to an Andorran medical insurance;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Andorran immigration authorities;
- After opening an immigration file you should pass medical exam;
- Transfer the amount of € 50,000 (principal applicant) and € 10,000 (per dependent) on the Department of Finance’s bank account;
- The Andorran immigration authorities will provide you with temporary residence documents, valid for one (1) month in order to check and investigate your application package documents;
- After the approval by the Department of Immigration of Andorra, you will receive a residence card, valid for two (2) years.
- You have six months to establish a company in Andorra and present it to the Immigration Department;
- During the first years of living in Andorra you will be able to exchange your foreign driving license
- Permanent residence card is valid for ten (10) years and is issued to a foreigner that has lived in Andorra for at least seven (7) years.
ANDORRA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The government of Andorra maintains a quota for immigration each year;
- In order to keep your residence permit, you must live in Andorra at least 3 months out of 12 months:
- The residence permit you will obtain gives you the right to live and work in Andorra;
- Property acquisition tax – 4%;
- Corporate tax – 10%;
- An indirect tax (VAT) – 4.5%.
ANDORRA: FAMILY MEMBERS
Your spouse and children until age of 18 are included in the application and will obtain the same immigration status and Residence Card in Andorra. Children under 25 years old may be included in the application if they are full time students.
CITIZENSHIP OF ANDORRA
- It is possible to apply for Andorran citizenship after ten (10) years of living in Andorra and if you have graduated from an Andorran education establishment, or after 20 years of living in Andorra.
- A child born in Andorra acquires Andorran citizenship if the parents legally reside in Andorra.
OUR SERVICES IN ANDORRA
- Residence permit in Andorra for property owners and investors;
- Residence permit in Andorra for entrepreneurs;
- Residence permit in Andorra for artists or athletes;
- Residency and work permits;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Family reunification program;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrolment, children’s registration to a school, exchange of foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Andorra;
- Application for Andorran permanent residency;
- Application for Andorran Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
We hope the information outlined above is comprehensive and clear. If you would like more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. WhatsApp, Viber : + 376 325 487 (Andorra)
C/ Prat de la Creu núm. 92
AD500 Andorra La Vella