ANDORRA: FAMILY REUNIFICATION PROGRAM
At Inimex we believe in providing the best outcome for our clients.
Under Andorran Immigration Law, family reunification is one of the most important objectives. As a result, sponsorships by Andorran’s citizens and residents of their foreign national spouses and dependents have priority over many other immigration programs.
We will be pleased to serve you by phone (+376-325-487) or Skype (Linimex) and answer any questions you may have about the immigration process in Andorra.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private consultations and, if desired, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal consultation and and practical assistance during your immigration process.
For your information, please find below crucial Andorran laws that apply to that country’s immigration process.
ANDORRA: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Decret legislatiu del 26-03-2014 de publicació del text refós de la Llei 9/2012, del 31 de maig, de modificació de la Llei qualificada d’immigració.
BENEFITS OF THE RESIDENCE PERMIT IN ANDORRA
- Residency is usually relatively simple to acquire, it is mean you don’t need apply for any immigration Andorran visa, all processes happen in the territory of Andorra;
- A child born in Andorra automatically acquires Andorran citizenship, if the parents legally reside in Andorra;
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified scheme of obtaining the Visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- A favorable tax system;
- Andorran Banking is considered to be unparalleled. Standard & Poor’s consistently rates it among the finest in the world. Careful planning by the bank managers have made the banks in Andorra among the most stable and most solvent in the world all the while staying nearly completely confidential;
- A very high quality of life and relatively low prices for goods and services;
- Life expectancy: Andorra has one of the highest human life expectancy in the world, upwards of up to 82 years at birth;
- High quality education system (children learn and communicate at school Catalan, French, Spanish and English);
- Top-notch qualified medical facilities and staff (treatment is fully covered by insurance);
- Almost zero crime rate, among the lowest on the planet;
- Impeccable ecology, clean and safe;
- The advantageous geographical location should also be noted as Andorra is located right in between France and Spain;
- Winter Sports: Andorra has world class ski resorts and a wonderful ski infrastructure in the breathtaking Pyrenees mountain range merely minutes away;
- Acquisition of real estate is generally simple and efficient.
If you are citizen or legal resident of Andorra you can sponsor your:
- Spouse or conjugal partner;
- Dependent children;
- Spouse’s or conjugal partner’s dependent children;
- Parents, if they are retired;
Any family member brought into the country (spouse or children under 18 years old) must not constitute a threat to law and order, suffer from any illness.
ANDORRA: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Application forms: Sol-licitud d’autoritzacio de residencia, compromis, signatura del sol-licitant, declaracio jurada;
- A recent color ID photo, 35×45 mm;
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Certificate of birth;
- Copy of an Andorran passport, ID card or resident card;
- Certificate of marriage (if applicable);
- An original police certificate dated not more than three (3) months prior to the submission of the application;
- Financial documents, bank statement, proof of income;
- Medical insurance covering all risks on the territory of Andorra;
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract in Andorra.
Additional documents may be required.
With regard to how Inimex will help you navigate the Andorran immigration process, please refer to the following:
ANDORRA: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- Consultation regarding immigration to Andorra, education, medical, administration and all other questions;
- You will prepare, legalize all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into Catalan;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Andorran immigration authorities;
- After opening an immigration file you should pass a medical exam;
- Family members of an Andorran citizen will obtain a resident card for ten (10) years;
- Family members of an Andorran resident will obtain resident card, valid during one (1) year, renewal three times for a period of two years each;
- During the first years of living in Andorra you will be able to exchange your foreign driving license;
- Permanent residence card is valid for ten (10) years and is issued to a foreigner who has lived in Andorra for at least seven (7) years.
ANDORRA: FAMILY MEMBERS
Your spouse and children until the age of 18, are included in the application and will obtain the same immigration status and an Andorran Residence Card. Children under 25 years old may be included in the application if they are full time students.
ANDORRA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The residence permit you will obtain gives you the right to live and work in Andorra;
- Property acquisition tax – 4%;
- Corporate tax – 10%;
- An indirect tax (VAT) – 4.5%.
- It is possible to apply for Andorran citizenship after ten (10) years of living in Andorra and if you have graduated from an Andorran education establishment, or after twenty (20) years of living in Andorra
- A child born in Andorra acquires Andorran citizenship if the parents legally reside in Andorra.
OUR SERVICES IN ANDORRA
- Residence permit in Andorra for property owners and investors;
- Residence permit in Andorra for entrepreneurs;
- Residence permit in Andorra for artists or athletes;
- Residency and work permits;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Family reunification program;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrolment, children’s registration to a school, exchange of foreign driving license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Andorra;
- Application for Andorran permanent residency;
- Application for Andorran Citizenship.
We hope this information has been comprehensive and enlightening.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. WhatsApp, Viber : + 376 325 487 (Andorra)
C/ Prat de la Creu núm. 92
AD500 Andorra La Vella