FRANCE: IMMIGRATION FOR ENTREPRENEUR
We will be pleased to answer and discuss by phone, WhatsApp, Viber +33-768-152-300 (France) or Skype (Linimex) any concerns you may have on the immigration process to France.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
FRANCE: ADVANTAGES RESIDENCE PERMIT
- Visa-free entry to all members of Schengen agreement;
- Accelerated and simplified scheme of obtaining the Visa to the United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
The WHO has recognized a new healthcare system of the France as the best healthcare in the world.
- France is very famous for its culture, art, fashion, food and wine. If you live in France you can enjoy French food and French wine.
- France has four seasons, and for those who enjoy warmer weather, the south of the country offers more than 300 days a year of sunshine.
- The beautiful beaches in southern France as well as the various stunning skiing spots,
- Party on, good French music, clubbing, theatre, car race, Tour de France, the cafe culture..
- Geographical position of France permit you to travel the rest of Europe at affordable price.
- The lifestyle choice of France: work to live and not live to work. In France you legally work a 35-hour week but you get paid for 40-hour.
- France is a country of first-world infrastructure. Modern roads, a great public transport service, high-speed internet…
- France has affordable education system – you can study to become a lawyer, doctor or chemist for next to nothing. Even foreigners can benefit from this system.
- For operate a business in France a foreigner must hold the long stay visa and business permit “carte de commerçant étranger“;
- The applicant must provide business and financial plans;
- Create a company in France;
- Have sufficient funds to invest in the business and live in France.
FRANCE: APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Completed application forms;
- Three recent photo ID, 25×45 mm;
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages);
- Detailed curriculum vitae;
- No criminal record certificate;
- Bank certificate attesting you have sufficient funds;
- Sworn statement of non bankruptcy in the country where the candidate has lived during last the ten years;
- Supporting documents concerning the capacity of the candidate to have a commercial, industrial or artisanal activities;
- Presentation of the project in French with a provisional budget for the coming years;
- Commercial lease pledge with the indication of the activity;
- Project of articles of association with the capital share;
- Any documents related to the business’ status in France;
- Documents regarding the candidate’s financial guarantee;
- Any documents that the candidate has the financial means to live in France;
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate;
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in France;
- Health insurance coverage for one (1) year in France.
FRANCE: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to France, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to France;
- You have to prepare and legalize the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French;
- We help to prepare a business and financial plan;
- We help to create a company in France; OR
- To buy an existing French company;
- Rent an apartment in France;
- Rent a commercial local in France;
- We apply for French immigration visa;
- You will be asked for an interview at a French Consulate in your country and you will receive an entry visa (entry for France only);
- The business immigration visa is valid for 3 months;
- The candidate must enter France within that period;
- The candidate might apply for the residence permit at the Prefecture within 2 month of your arrival;
- You will be issued a resident permit;
- For renewal your residence card the candidate must apply at the Prefecture in France at least 3 months before its expire date.
FRANCE: FAMILY MEMBERS
Your family member will be issued a french resident card.
After living in France for five (5) years, your family and you are eligible to apply for a French citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN FRANCE
- Residence permit in France for investors;
- Residence permit in France for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit for entrepreneur;
- Visa for the spouse of a French person;
- France: Immigration for highly qualified workers
- Student visa in France;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account opening, medical insurance enrollement, school registration for children, exchange of driver’s licence, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in France;
- Application for French permanent residency;
- Application for French Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)
Tel. / WhatsApp / Viber +33 768 152 300 (France)
Skype ID: Linimex
37, Boulevard du Debouchage, 06000, Nice, France
10, Place Vendome, 75001, Paris, France
78, Allee Jean Jaures, 31000, Toulouse, France