PANAMA: IMMIGRATION FOR BUSINESSPERSON
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process (Macro Business Investor Visa) to Panama.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Immigration law (Ley de Migración)
- Invest directly in a Panamanian company at least US$ 160.000;
- The investment must increase in US$ 2.000 for each additional dependent;
- The applicant must be the shareholder and Director of the company;
- The company must have at least five Panamanian workers, working full time.
- Completed application forms;
- Recent 6 photos;
- Signed letter of Responsibility for dependents (if applicable);
- Passport and identity card (copies of all pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate, (if applicable);
- Police record from the country of citizenship and residence;
- Medical attestation, issued by a licensed hospital, clinic or physician indicating that the applicant has no contagious diseases and is in good mental and physical condition:
- Confirmation documents of the Juridical Person issued by the Public Registry: registration company’s documents, corporate documents. the issued capital stock of the company (must be at least US$ 160.000);
- The Certification of the corporation’s Certified Public Account;
- Detailed commercial activities performed by the company;
- Public Notary Declaration indicating the invested capital;
- Authenticated copy by the Social Security (Caja del Seguro Social) of the company payroll, mentioned five Panamanian employees;
- Social Security’s good standing;
- Proof of investment: real estate buy/sell agreement of the place where the company will located, the bank certificate certifying that the investment money comes from abroad;
- Proof of location and existence of the company: electric energy service agreement, phone service agreement, ITBM tax payment, water supply agreement;
- Documents confirming sufficient financial resources during your stay in Panama;
- Motivation letter explaining your motifs to live in Panama.
- We will provide you with a consultation regarding the immigration process and the steps to undertake in order to obtain a residence permit in Panama;
- You will have to prepare and legalize all the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who will be translating all the documentation into Spanish;
- A short visit to Panama is required;
- Establish a Panamanian company with a minimum capital of US$ 160.000;
- Open bank account for this company; Invest US$ 160.000 into the company’s bank account;
- Establish a commercial license for the company;
- Hire five full time Panamanian employees;
- We submit your application for a two years immigration visa;
- You will be issued a temporary immigrant card which is valid for two years;
- One month before of the expiration of two years card, we will proceed to submit your application for Permanent Immigration card;
- Immigration Department of Panama requires you to be in Panama at least once every two years to maintain the Panamanian Immigration card;
- After five years living in Panama as Permanent Resident you may apply for citizenship of Panama and a Panamanian Passport.
If you would like to move to Panama with your family members, you will have to include every member of your family in the application.
- After having lived in Panama for five (5) years, you are eligible to apply for Panamanian citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN PANAMA
- Residence permit in Panama for investors and real estate owners;
- Residence permit in Panama for businessperson;
- Residence permit in Panama for pensioners;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, registration of children in school, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Rent or purchase a property;
- Application for citizenship of Panama.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)