ARGENTINA: IMMIGRATION RESIDENCY RENTISTAS
Immigration Argentina Residency Rentistas. Argentina is the second largest country in South America. Its borders are shared with Chile, Paraguay, Brazil, Bolivia and Uruguay. The country is renowned for its cities, gastronomy, culture, hiking trails, marvelous beaches and colonial architecture. The population reaches more than 43 millions habitants and is very diverse since Argentina experienced many waves of immigration during the last centuries.
A pathway to immigrate to Argentina is through investment. An investor visa can be granted to a foreign national who intends to make an investment in Argentina in any lawful business engaging in a productive, commercial or service activity. The Inimex team will assist you in the different stages of the application process. Our lawyers, certified translators, brokers, immigration and real estate specialists will take your file to completion according to your specific situation. They will help you gain a better understanding of the investor visa, gather the documents, legalize and translate them, find the right property or insurance for you and so on.
In this way, you can have peace of mind as we take care of the paperwork and take the weight of bureaucracy out of your shoulders. We will make sure to provide you with all the information you need in order for you to make the best decision. We will be available at all times to help you and we will make sure to offer you the required assistance in any challenge you might encounter. We will be pleased to answer and discuss by phone, WhatsApp, Viber or Telegram +33 621 662 009 or Skype (Linimex) any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Argentina.
ARGENTINA IMMIGRATION : ADVANTAGES
Living in Argentina means a full list of potential benefits that you and your family can enjoy, such as the following:
- A diverse range of ecosystems and national parks, from the Andes mountain range, Amazon tropical rainforests, the great southern lakes, to the southern glaciers.
- Amazing landscapes: deserts, mountains, rivers, lakes, jungle, wetlands, bustling urban centers and renowned waterfalls. You can even visit the ‘’End of the World’’, the city of Ushuaia, which is the last earthly stop before you hit Antarctica.
- A warm and friendly population. The people are open and generous, and will invite you for a meal even if you have only met. They will happily help you and even forgive your beginner’s Spanish;
- A wealth of delicious culinary delights.
- Argentinian wine is of recognized prestige, comes from enormous vineyards of the highest quality.
- An incredible range of high-end restaurants.
- Excellent bilingual schools in many cities.
- A relatively advanced medical system.
- A great and diverse climate.
- Free and unlimited movement through South American countries: they have their own version of the European Union, with visa-free, or even passport-free travel between many countries.
- Access to Argentinian citizenship: visa free or visa on arrival to more than 120 countries including European Union, Russia, Singapore and many more;
- Life in Argentina is comparable to European life, but at a much lower cost.
The immigration law no 25.871, Dto. 616/2010, Dto. 70/2017. Argentina’s Immigration Authority grants renewable residency card to foreign national who has monthly income of at least ARS30,000 (+-$200 US). In fact you should demonstrate sufficient independent an income in excess of $1500 US for the main applicant and $1000 US for each family member. The residency card has a validity of 1 year, renewable up to 3 years. After that, the resident may apply for permanent residency. After two years of residency, the resident will be eligible for citizenship.
You must show proof of your income from investments in foreign banks or companies, or securities issued by banks in the Argentine banking system and purchased with resources from abroad. Additional income might be required to include dependents. This requirement may be fulfilled making a bank deposit of at least ARS30,000 at a local bank.
Rentista Visa holders may establish a business or work on their own, but may not work as employees
ARGENTINA: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Three (3) identification photos.
- Police reports (+16 ans), from less then three (3) months.
- Certificates of birth.
- Marriage certificate.
- Justification of housing.
- Attestation delivered by a bank, a financial company, a government, an international organism, a private company, etc. proving that you are the legal recipient of a regular pension.
- Proof that you have sufficient financial means to reside in Argentina.
- A letter of motivation explaining the reason for you desire to live in Argentina.
ARGENTINA: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We offer you a private consultation to discuss the best option for you, according to your needs, to get the residency permit in Argentina.
- Prepare, legalize and authenticate all required documents.
- All of your documents will be translated in Spanish by our sworn translators.
- You can enter to Argentina visa-free with a passport for stays of up to 90 days.
- There is a possible to apply localy for changing immigration status, from tourist into rentistats.
- Once all the documents are put together, they have to be submitted to the Immigration Department.
- You will then be granted an immigration residency card permitting you to live in Argentinian territory.
- Under a Rentistas, you can be self-employed or establish a business but you’re not allowed to work as someone else’s employee.
- Each time you renew your Rentistas residency card, you’ll have to prove your guaranteed income again and also show that it’s sufficient to adequately support you and any family members living with you.
ARGENTINA: FAMILY MEMBERS
If you desire to migrate with your family, you need to apply for the family reunification visa for each member of your family.
ARGENTINA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All documents have to be translated by a sworn translator.
- You have to submit police certificate from each country you have lived in for more than one (1) year.
- All documents have to be authenticate as to authenticate public documents.
After residing in Argentina for two (2) years, you are eligible to submit an application for the Argentinian nationality.