ARGENTINA: IMMIGRATION FOR RENTERS
We would be happy to take the time to answer any question you may have concerning th steps leading to the delivery of the Argentinian residency permit.
ARGENTINA: LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Immigration laws (Ley de migraciones No 25871, decreto 616/2010).
Have a regular monthly pension of 8000 Argentinian pesos (+-€740).
ARGENTINA: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Three (3) identification photos;
- Two (2) police reports (+16 ans), from less then three (3) months;
- Two (2) certificates of birth no older then three (3) months;;
- Two (2) marriage/ divorce/ death certificate of the spouse, no older then three (3) months
- Justification of housing;
- Attestation delivered by a bank, a financial company, a government, an international organism, a private company, etc. proving that you are the legal recipient of a regular pension;
- Proof that you have sufficient financial means to reside in Argentina;
- A letter of motivation explaining the reason for you desire to live in Argentina;
- Two (2) bank notes showing the concerned pension.
ARGENTINA: IMMIGRATION PROCESS
- We offer you a private consultation to discuss the best option for you, according to your needs, to get the residency permit in Argentina;
- Prepare, legalize and authenticate all required documents;
- All of your documents will be translated in Spanish by our sworn translators;
- Once all the documents are put together, they have to be submitted to the Consul Section in order to obtain the immigration visa;
- You will then be granted an immigration visa permitting you to enter Argentinian territory.
ARGENTINA: FAMILY MEMBERS
If you desire to migrate with your family, you need to apply for the family reunification visa for each member of your family.
ARGENTINA: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- All documents have to be translated by a sworn translator;
- You have to submit police certificate from each country you have lived in for more then one (1) year;
- All documents have to be authenticate as to authenticate public documents.
After residing in Argentina for two (2) years, you are eligible to submit an application for the Argentinian nationality.