THE NETHERLANDS: CITIZENSHIP BY NATURALIZATION
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the citizenship process to the Netherlands.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
Netherlands Nationality Act (Rijkswet op het Nederlanderschap)
- To reside in the Netherlands during a period of 5 years
- To know read, write, speak and understand Dutch
- To have successfully passed the Civic Integration Examination (at level A-2)
- To renounce on your other citizenship/s
- Residence permit
- Birth certificate
- Civic Integration Certificate
- Proof of knowledge of the Dutch language
- Police certificate
- Consultation regarding citizenship process
- You will prepare and legalize all required documents
- Apply for a Dutch citizenship
- You must renounce on your citizenship
- You will receive a confirmation of your Dutch citizenship
- You will be invited to attend a ceremony to celebrate your Dutch citizenship and take an oath of allegiance
- You can apply for a Dutch passport
- The duration of the application for Dutch citizenship can be up to 1 year
Your family members (spouse and minor children) are included in the application for a Dutch citizenship and will become Dutch citizens.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)