LUXEMBOURG: IMMIGRATION FOR ENTREPRENEURS
We will be pleased to answer you by phone (+352-661-237-960) or Skype (Linimex) any questions you may have on the immigration process to Luxembourg.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Articles 51 to 53 of the modified law of 29 august 2008 on the free movement of people and immigration
The applicant must obtain a temporary authorisation to stay for an independent worker issued by Immigration authorities of Luxembourg
- Application forms,
- A recent ID color photo, 35×45 mm,
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s))
- Certificate of birth, marriage (if applicable).
- A resume (curriculum vitae)
- Health insurance covering all risks on the territory of Luxembourg,
- Motivation letter,
- Confirmation of an authorisation to stay in view of an independent worker
- Police record from the country of citizenship and country of residence
- Proof of sufficient funds to reside in Luxembourg
- Vaccination book for children under 16 years old,
- School certificate (for children under 16 years old),
- Registration of your child in a school,
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract of a house or apartment in Luxembourg.
- Consultation regarding immigration to Luxembourg, education, medical, administration and all other questions,
- Signature of the Agreement,
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostillised all necessary documents and send them to us,
- Our translator will translate all documents into French or German,
- You will come to Luxembourg in order to open a bank account and rent / buy a property or you can have us represent you by proxy,
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Minister in charge of immigration and after approval the immigration case will be deposit to the Consulate of Luxembourg
- The visa will be delivered by a consular service few weeks later,
- You will come to Luxembourg and within three working days must submit a declaration of arrival to the municipality of the chosen place of residence and within 90 days:
- Pass medical exam with a general doctor. The result will be sent to the Ministry of Health who should inform the Immigration Department if the medical conditions are fulfilled in order to obtain a Luxembourgian residence permit
- Apply for the residence card
- Go to the Immigration Department for the biometric data (photo and fingerprints)
- Come in person (few days later) to get residence card at the Immigration Department
- Return to the municipality and confirm them regarding your the immigration status and receive a certificate of residence (certificate de residence).
You spouse and children included in your application will obtain the same immigration status and Residence Card.
It is possible to apply for citizenship after seven (7) years living in Luxembourg.
OUR SERVICES IN LUXEMBOURG:
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for highly qualified worker;
- Residence in Luxembourg for entrepreneurs;
- Student visa in Luxembourg;
- Family reunification program;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Luxembourg;
- Application for Luxembourg Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)