LUXEMBOURG: STUDENT VISA
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Luxembourg.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Art 55 to 59 of the modified law of 29 august 2008 on the free movement of people and immigration
The applicant must:
- Be admitted to a cycle of full time by Luxembourger education institution.
- Dispose of enough resources for to stay and study in Luxembourg
- Application forms;
- A recent ID color photo, 35×45 mm;
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Certificate of birth;
- Confirmation documents that the applicant has been admitted in University or higher education institution in Luxembourg;
- Health insurance covering all risks on the territory of Luxembourg;
- Motivation letter;
- A letter from a bank showing that you have sufficient financial resources to live and study in Luxembourg. The resources are evaluated by reference to the monthly guaranteed minimum income (1 350 euro/month);
- Police record from the country of citizenship and country of residence;
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract of a house or apartment in Luxembourg.
- Consultation regarding education, medical, administration and all other questions;
- Signature of the Agreement;
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostillised all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into French or German;
- Registration at the University or higher education institution;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Minister in charge of immigration and after approval we will send the mentioned case to the Consulate of Luxembourg;
- The education visa will be delivered by a consular service few weeks later;
- You will come to Luxembourg and within three working days must submit a declaration of arrival to the municipality of the chosen place of residence;
- You have 90 days for:
- Take a medical exam with a general doctor. The result will be sent to the Medical Department who should inform the Immigration Department if the medical conditions are fulfilled in order to obtain a Luxembourgian residence permit;
- Apply to the Immigration Department for the issue of residence card;
- Go to the Immigration Department for the biometric data (photo and fingerprints);
- Come in person to get residence card at the Immigration Department;
- Return to the municipality to confirm the immigration status and receive a certificate of residence (certificate de residence).
WORK IN LUXEMBOURG
All students are authorized to work during their studies: 40 hours/week during the school holidays and 10 hours/week throughout the year.
OUR SERVICES IN LUXEMBOURG:
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for highly qualified worker;
- Residence in Luxembourg for entrepreneurs;
- Student visa in Luxembourg;
- Family reunification program;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Luxembourg;
- Application for Luxembourg Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)