LUXEMBOURG: FAMILY REUNIFICATION
We will be pleased to answer you by phone or Skype any questions you may have on the immigration process to Luxembourg.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Art 68 to 77 of the modified law of 29 august 2008 on the free movement of people and immigration.
Luxembourg immigration law provides for family members of citizens or third-country nationals, residing legally on the territory of Luxembourg, immigrate to Luxembourg. Family stream visas are currently available to :
- Spouse or the registered partner;
- The descendant of the spouse or partner;
- Parent of the sponsor or the spouse/partner.
- Application forms;
- A recent ID color photo, 35×45 mm;
- A copy of the sponsor ‘s citizen ID or residence permit that must be valid at least 1 year;
- Confirmation of sponsor’s sufficient resources to be able to cover his own needs as well as the needs of his family members;
- Confirmation of appropriate housing on the territory of Luxembourg (rental agreement, property ownership);
- Medical insurance for the sponsor and the family members;
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s));
- Certificate of birth;
- For spouse/partner: a document certifying the marriage or the registered partnership (marriage certificate, partnership declaration, family booklet);
- For children and parents: the documents attesting the family relationship with the sponsor;
- Police record from the country of citizenship and country of residence;
- Vaccination book for children under 16 years old;
- School certificate (for children under 16 years old);
- A property ownership deed or a lease contract of a house or apartment in Luxembourg.
- Consultation regarding immigration to Luxembourg, education, medical, administration and all other questions;
- Signature of the Agreement;
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostillised all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into French or German;
- The applicant may confer mandate to a juridical assistant;
- We will prepare your immigration file and apply to the Ministry in charge of immigration and after approval the mentioned case will be sent to the Consulate of Luxembourg;
- The visa will be delivered by a consular service few weeks later;
- You will come to Luxembourg and within three working days must submit a declaration of arrival to the municipality of the chosen place of residence;
- You have 90 days for:
- Take a medical exam with a general doctor. The result will be sent to the Medical Department who should inform the Immigration Department if the medical conditions are fulfilled in order to obtain a Luxembourgian residence permit;
- Apply to the Immigration Department for the issue of residence card;
- Go to the Immigration Department for the bio-metric data (photo and fingerprints);
- Come in person to get residence card at the Immigration Department;
- Return to the municipality to confirm the immigration status and receive a certificate of residence (certificate de residence).
- The sponsor must be holder of a residence card valid at least 1 year and has been living in Luxembourg for at least 1 year.
- Dispose of regular, stable and sufficient resources to cover his/her own needs as well as those of dependent family members.
- Have appropriate house in Luxembourg,
- Have a medical insurance.
It is possible to apply for citizenship after seven (7) years living in Luxembourg.
OUR SERVICES IN LUXEMBOURG:
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit in Luxembourg for highly qualified worker;
- Residence in Luxembourg for entrepreneur;
- Residence for athlete or instructor;
- Student visa in Luxembourg;
- Family reunification program;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property;
- Renewal of residence permits in Luxembourg;
- Application for Luxembourg Citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)