IRELAND: STUDENT VISA
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Ireland.
ACT AND REGULATION
Immigration Act 2004 (Visas)
The applicant must have the following:
- A letter of acceptance from an academic institution in Ireland on a full time basis (at least 15 hours of class per week)
- Sufficient means of substance to cover tuition fees, healthcare and personal expenses (living costs)
- Completed application forms
- Two recent photos ID, 35×45 mm
- Copies of a passport (and all the pages)
- Copies of an ID card
- Certificate of birth
- Certified copy of a diploma or a certificate from the country of origin
- Confirmation documents of registration certifying that the applicant has been admitted to an academic institution in Ireland
- Proof of knowledge of the language of instruction (not necessary is this is taken into account in the admission process)
- Proof that the tuition fees were fully paid to the academic institution if the amount is lower than 6,000 EUR (fees are refundable in case of a student visa refusal)
- Medical certificate issued by an authorized doctor, certifying that the applicant is not carrying a contagious or a severe disease
- Health insurance (private) covering all risks on the territory of Ireland
- A bank certificate confirming the existence of sufficient resources to live and study in Ireland. The resources are determined by a guaranteed minimum monthly income (584 EUR/ month x 12 months))
- A lease contract of an apartment or a property ownership deed in Ireland
- Complete consultation regarding the process of obtaining a student visa in Ireland
- Prepare and formalize all the necessary documents in order to forward them to us
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into English
- Registration to an academic institution in Ireland
- We will prepare the immigration file and apply to the Consulate of Ireland
- The student visa will be issued by a consular service within 8 weeks.
The spouse or married or civil partner and children of an international student may come to Ireland and apply for a residence permit in the following cases:
- The international student must prove of sufficient funds on an annual basis for all the members of the family in charge
- The international student will complete a PhD studies (level 10) during 4 years
WORK IN IRELAND
The applicant may work in Ireland up to 20 hours per week during an academic session and up to 40 hours per week during holidays.
OUR SERVICES IN IRELAND:
- Residence permit in Ireland for property investors and entrepreneurs.
- Set up a company, business and financial plans
- Student visa in Ireland
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, school for children, exchange of driver license etc.
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law
- Renting / buying a property
- Renewal of residence permits in Ireland.
- Application for Irish permanent residency.
- Application for Citizenship of Ireland.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)