BRAZIL: IMMIGRATION FOR RETIREES/PENSIONERS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Brazil.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Immigration law (Resolução Normativa 45/00)
Documents confirming of sufficient financial resources during your stay in Brazil 6.000 BRL/month (equivalent to $ 1.600 US/month for the family of three persons) and 2.000 BRL/month (equivalent to $530 US/month for each additional member of the family).
- Completed application forms;
- Recent photo ID;
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate, (if applicable);
- Police certificate;
- Certificate of retirement or a declaration of the responsible organization for payment of retirement, indicating the monthly amount of income (BRL 6.000/month);
- Bank certificate stating the monthly transfer of an amount that is equivalent to $ 1.600 US;
- Documents attesting sufficient financial resources to reside in Brazil;
- Proof of residence in Brazil;
- Motivation letter explaining your motifs to live in Brazil.
- We will provide you with a consultation regarding the immigration process and the steps to undertake in order to obtain a residence permit in Brazil;
- You will have to prepare and legalize all the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who will be translating all the documentation into Portuguese;
- Once all the documents are gathered, they must be submit to the Brazilian authorities;
- Once the Consular Service will receive the decision from the National Board of Immigration in Brazil, you will obtain an immigration visa. That visa gives you the right to enter Brazil and live there.
If you would like to move to Brazil with your family members, you will have to include every member of your family in the application.
- After having lived in Brazil for four (4) years, you are eligible to apply for Brazilian citizenship;
- The period of four (4) years can be reduced to three (3) years, if you own a real estate in Brazil.
OUR SERVICES IN BRAZIL
- Residence permit in Brazil for investors;
- Residence permit in Brazil for retired or wealthy individual;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, registration of children in school, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Rent or purchase a property;
- Application for citizenship of Brazil.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)