ECUADOR: IMMIGRATION FOR RETIRED
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process (Resident Visa) to Ecuador.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Immigration law (Visa 9: I Rentista – Pensión del Exterior)
- The applicant must justify a monthly income of at least US$ 800 and US$ 100 per dependent. The income (retirement, pension or any other permanent revenue) must be confirmed with a current certification from the entity that pays by government or commercial company; OR
- Invest to The Trust Fund of at least US$ 48.000 (equal pension for five years).
- Completed application forms;
- Recent photos;
- Passport and identity card (copies of all pages);
- Birth certificate;
- Marriage certificate, (if applicable);
- Bank certificate;
- Police record from the country of citizenship or from the country where the applicant has lived for the last five years duly apostilled with a validity of up to 6 months;
- Document issued by government or commercial company that pays retirement, pension or any other permanent income, duly certified at the country of origin; OR
- Confirmation documents of the constitution of The Trust Fund for a minimum amount of US$ 48.000. The Trust Fund creation must be authorized by the Consultative Council on Migration Policy;
- Motivation letter explaining your motifs to live in Ecuador.
- We will provide you with a consultation regarding the immigration process and the steps to undertake in order to obtain a residence permit in Ecuador;
- You will have to prepare and legalize all the required documents;
- We have a team of sworn translators who will be translating all the documentation into Spanish;
- We will submit your application for our Pensionado Visa;
- It takes approximately 2 months to complete the process once the correct documents and application are submitted;
- After approval by the Immigration Department you might obtain permanent resident card;
- Permanent residency is as long as you maintain the basis of your residency;
- Consider: in the first two years of residency the applicant might only leave the country for 90 days in each year.
- After two years of residency the applicant can be out of the country for longer periods of time;
- The applicant must be a permanent resident a minimum of 3 years before applying for citizenship.
If you would like to move to Ecuador with your family members, you will have to include every member of your family in the application.
- After having lived in Ecuador for three (3) years, you are eligible to apply for citizenship.
OUR SERVICES IN ECUADOR
- Residence permit in Ecuador for investors and real estate owners;
- Residence permit in Ecuador for businessperson;
- Residence permit in Ecuador for pensioners;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: bank account, medical insurance, registration of children in school, exchange of driver license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Rent or purchase a property;
- Application for citizenship of Ecuador.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)