A recent EU member state, Bulgaria is ideally located in Southeast Europe, with a richly diversified culture and temperate climate. The Investor Program for Residence and Citizenship is there to facilitate the process for those wishing to establish themselves in Bulgaria.
BULGARIA: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
For the full Investment option, you must deposit €510,000 in a Governmental Bond Portfolio for an investment period of 5 years, after which it will be returned, without any accrued interest. The investment is fully guaranteed by the government.
For the financed Investment, applicants may choose to finance the investment amount through a European Bank.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Fast process to residency 6 months;
- Fast-track option allowing for citizenship within 2 years;
- No language requirements for residence or citizenship;
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality;
- Lowest tax rates and free trade environment within the EU.
BENEFITS FOR CITIZEN
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe;
- Right to own land in a EU country.
- Valid passport or another substitute foreign travel document;
- Personal net worth requirements as set above;
- Documents supporting the source and origin of those funds;
- Attestation of clean criminal record.
The requirements are as follows:
- Have permanent residency status for at least one year;
- Double the investment by putting €510,000 in government bonds or in a Bulgarian company as a Priority Investment Project (under the Investment Promotion Act);
- Hold second additional investment for a period of 2 years.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)