BAHAMAS: RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR REAL ESTATE OWNERS
We will be pleased to answer your questions you may have on the immigration process to the Bahamas.
In addition to our standard service, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, an employee of ours can be assigned and meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
Own a property valued at no less that BS$ 1,500,000 in the Bahamas.
- Form IIA;
- Letter of request;
- Confirmation of Bahamian property ownership;
- Passport (copy of its identification page(s));
- Two (2) recent and identical ID photo, color, format passport-size;
- Certificates of birth, marriage;
- Proof of the origin and legality of the funds;
- Confirmation documents to show sufficient funds: a reference from a bank, professional income, any other proof that establishes that you have sufficient financial resources to live in Bahamas;
- An original medical certificate dated not more than 30 days prior to the submission of the application;
- An original police certificate dated not more than six (6) months prior to the submission of the application;
- Certificate of non-bankruptcy.
- Consultation regarding immigration to Bahamas, education, medical, administration and all other questions;
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostillised all necessary documents and send them to us;
- Our translator will translate all documents into English;
- You should come to Bahamas in order to open a bank account and buy a property;
- We will prepare your immigration file;
- Applying the immigration file to the Director of immigration.
Processing time: from 3-4 weeks approximately
Your wife (husband) and children until age of 18, included in the application will obtain the same immigration status and Residence Card.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)