BELGIUM: WORKING HOLIDAY PROGRAM
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Belgium.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
Un accord relatif au programme «working holiday program» avec l’Australie, la Nouvelle-Zélande, le Canada, Taiwan
- To be aged between 18 and 30 years old
- To be a citizen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Taiwan
- Completed application forms
- Recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Birth certificate
- Police certificate
- Medical certificate, issued by an accredited doctor attesting you do not carry a severe or contagious disease
- Proof of health insurance coverage in Belgium
- Proof of sufficient funds (€ 2 500) for the first three months
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Belgium, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Belgium
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French, Dutch or German
- We will prepare your application
- We will submit your immigration application to consulate of Belgium in your country
- You will obtain a residence and work permit for one (1) year without applying for a work authorisation
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)