BELGIUM: IMMIGRATION FOR ENTREPRENEURS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Belgium.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Arrêté royal sur l’accès au territoire, le séjour, l’établissement et l’éloignement des étrangers
- Create a company in Belgium or purchase an existing one
- Intend to invest in your company situated in Belgium
- Be in possession of a professional card
- Completed application forms
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages)
- Recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in Belgium
- Proof of health insurance coverage in Belgium
- Bank certificate confirming the presence of sufficient means of substance during your stay in Belgium
- Police certificate of good conduct
- Business and financial plan
- Registration documents of your Belgium company
- Documents confirming your professional and/or business activity
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Belgium, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Belgium
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French, Dutch or German
- We will prepare your application
- We will submit your immigration application to the FPS, SME, Self-employment and Energy to obtain necessary confirmation documents
- To register with the Crossroad Bank for Enterprises, VAT and sign up to a social security fund for self-employed people
- We will submit your complete application to the Consulate of Belgium in your country to obtain a professional card and an immigration visa
- The immigration visa allows you to arrive to Belgium and apply for residence card
- After living in Belgium for five (5), you may apply for a permanent resident card, which is valid for ten (10) years
The members of your family are included in the immigration process to Belgium and will obtain a visa and a residence that allows them to stay in Belgium.
After living in Belgium for five (5) years, you are eligible to apply for citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)