UNITED KINGDOM: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
We will be glad to answer all of your questions regarding the immigration process to the UK.
In addition to our standard service, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, our staff can be assigned and meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during the process of immigration.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
The Immigration Rules part 6A, paragraphs 245E-245EF, and appendix A
- Must invest a minimum of 2,000,000 GBP in the United Kingdom (government bonds, share capital, loan capital)
- Keep/conserve investment during 5 years
The documents must be apostilled and notarized.
- Completed application forms (VAF9, Apen.2)
- One recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Passport and previous passports
- Identity card
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Medical certificate issued by an authorized doctor, certifying that the applicant is not carrying a contagious or a severe disease (tuberculosis test results may be required)
- A bank statement confirming the existence of at least 2,000,000 GBP
- Documents confirming the legal origin of the resources
- Documents confirming professional and/or business activity (such as a certificate from work, employment history)
- Criminal record
- Complete consultation regarding the process of immigration to the United Kingdom, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to the United Kingdom
- Signature of the agreement
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into English
- We will prepare the immigration file and apply to the Embassy of the United Kingdom
- Provide a full package of documents
- Within 3 weeks, you will be called to the consulate for obtaining the immigration visa
- Within the first 3 months upon you arrival to the United Kingdom, you must open a bank account
- The first residence permit you will receive is valid for 3 years and 4 months and the following permit is valid for 2 years.
- After living in England for at least 5 years, you are entitled to apply for a permanent residence card.
- If you invest at least 5,000,000 GBP in government bonds, the immigration authorities of the United Kingdom will provide you with a permanent residence after living in Britain for 3 years.
- If you invest 10,000,000 GBP in government bonds, the immigration authorities of the United Kingdom will provide you with a permanent residence after living in Britain for 2 years.
You family members (spouse and/or children) are included in the immigration process and will receive a residence permit in England.
You are entitled to apply for a British citizenship after living on the territory of the United Kingdom during 5 years and meet other requirements.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)