UNITED KINGDOM: RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR ENTREPRENEURS
We will be glad to answer all of your questions regarding the immigration process to the UK.
In addition to our standard service, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, our staff can be assigned and meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during the process of immigration.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
The Immigration Rules part 6A, paragraphs 245D-245DF, and appendix A
OPTION 1. CONDITIONS:
- Evidence of 50,000 GBP as investments funds in your business
- Maintenance (for a period of at least 90 days prior to the application) to at least £3310 in maintenance funds in personal account.
- Meet an English language requirement skills at level B1 (the score must be of at least 95 points)
OPTION 2. CONDITIONS:
- Evidence of 200,000 GBP in investment funds held in one or more regulated financial institutions and disposable in the UK.
- Maintenance (for a period of at least 90 days prior to the application) to at least £3310 in maintenance funds in your personal account if you are applying from outside the UK.
- Meet an English language requirement skills at level B1 (the score must be of at least 95 points).
The documents must be apostilled and notarized.
- Completed application forms and an autobiography
- One recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Current passport and previous passports
- Identity card
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Business and financial plan
- Medical certificate issued by an authorized doctor, certifying that the applicant is not carrying a contagious or a severe disease (tuberculosis test results may be required)
- A bank statement confirming the existence of sufficient resources to live in the United Kingdom
- Documents confirming the legal origin of the resources
- Documents confirming professional and/or business activity (such as a certificate from work, employment history)
- Criminal record
- Complete consultation regarding the process of immigration to the United Kingdom, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to the United Kingdom
- Signature of the agreement
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into English
- Preparation of a business and financial plan
- We will prepare the immigration file and apply to the Embassy of the United Kingdom
- Provide a full package of documents
- Within 3 weeks, you will be called to the consulate for obtaining the immigration visa
- Once you have arrived to the United Kingdom, you must collect your identity card (Biometric Resident Permit) within 10 days
- The first residence permit you will receive is valid for 3 years and 4 months and the following permit is valid for 2 years.
- After living in England for at least 5 years, you are entitled to apply for a permanent residence card.
You family members (spouse and/or children) are included in the immigration process and will receive a residence permit in England.
You are entitled to apply for a British citizenship after living on the territory of the United Kingdom during 5 years and meet other requirements.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)