PORTUGAL: IMMIGRATION FOR WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
We will be pleased to answer you by phone or Skype any questions you may have on the immigration process to Portugal.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- Act n. 29/2012, of the 9th August, Article 90-A,
- Order 118-A/2012 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, of the 4th September 2012,
- Order 1661-A/2013 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, of the 28th January 2013,
- Ordinance on the setting the administrative fees No 305 – A/2012, of the 4th October 2012
- Acquisition of real estate in Portugal with a value equal to or above 500,000 EUR, OR
- Capital transfer with a value equal to or above 1,000,000 EUR, OR
- Creation of at least 10 job positions, OR
- To buy property in Portugal for refurbishing, with construction dating back more than 30 years, for a total value equal to or above 350,000 EUR; OR
- Invest 350,000 EUR in research activities conducted by public or private scientific research institutions involved in the national scientific or technological system; OR
- Invest 250.000 EUR in artistic output or supporting the arts, for reconstruction or refurbishment of the national heritage, through the local and central authorities, public institutions, public corporate sector, public foundations, private foundations of public interest, OR
- Invest 500,000 EUR in investment funds or in venture capital geared to capitalize small and medium companies
- Performing an investment for a minimum period of five (5) years attested by a declaration signed by the applicant.
- Form must be filled out,
- A recent ID photo, color, 35×45 mm,
- Passport and ID card (copy of its identification page(s)),
- Criminal record certificate from the relevant authorities of the applicant’s home country or from any other country where the applicant resided for over one (1) year,
- Certificate of birth, marriage (if applicable),
- Comprehensive health insurance covering when in the territory of Portugal
- Confirmation documents to show sufficient funds: a reference from a Portugal bank, professional income, proof of pension, or any other proof that establishes that you have sufficient financial resources
- Certificate of non-bankruptcy.
Immigration program “Investment of 500,000 EUR to real Estate in Portugal”
Evidence of the purchase, public deed, a certificate issued by the Real Estate registry.
Immigration program “Investor”
Evidence of having invested at least 1,000,000 EUR.
Immigration program “Creation 10 jobs positions”
Evidence of having created 10 jobs positions in Portugal and registered the employees in the Social Security.
- Consultation regarding immigration to Portugal, education, medical, administration and all other questions,
- Signature of the Agreement,
- You will prepare, legalize and Apostillised all necessary documents and send them to us,
- Our translator will translate all documents into Portuguese,
- You need to come to Portugal in order to open a bank account and/or buy a property,
- We will prepare your immigration file,
- Applying the immigration file to an Immigration and Borders Service (SEF) or at the Portuguese Consular Service,
- You will need to pass a private interview, medical exam, pay related government fees,
- A residence card will now be provided – proof of your legal residence status in Portugal
- During the first year: exchange of your driver licence
- Your first residence permit is valid for a period of one (1) year, then must be renewed twice for two (2) years,
- Permanent residence card is valid for 10 years and issued to a foreigner that has lived in Portugal after five (5) years,
- There is minimum stay of seven (7) days, whether consecutive or not, for the first year and 14 days for the following two (2) years,
- It is possible to apply for Portuguese citizenship if you have been residing lawfully in Portugal for a minimum of six (6) years.
The holders of residence card for investment activity may apply for family reunification.
For a successful application you must have resided in Portugal for at least six (6) years and pass language test.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)