GERMANY: REPATRIATION FOR GERMAN
We will be pleased to answer you by phone or Skype (Linimex) any questions you may have on the immigration process to Germany.
In addition to our standard services, we practice and offer private support and, if necessary, a specially chosen employee can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings and provide practical assistance during your immigration process.
ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- Be a citizen of ex-USSR or other Eastern European states
- Have at least one parent who is an ethnic German
- Have a basic knowledge of German language
- Passport and ID card
- Police certificate
- Certificate of birth, marriage
- Motivation letter
- Language test
- Consultation regarding repatriation to Germany for ethnic German, education, medical, administration and all other questions
- Signature of the Agreement
- You will prepare, legalize all necessary documents and send them to us
- Our translator will translate all documents into German
- Submission the application at the Federal Office of Administration
- After verification of the application and authentication of the documents you will be invited to attend an admissions interview
- You will receive German nationality and German passport
Family members of an ethnic German applicant will obtain German nationality.
An ethnic German will automatically get German citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)