We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Monaco.
MONACO: ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- Loi n. 1.155 du 18/12/1992 relative a la nationalite Monegasque;
- Loi n. 1.276 du 22/12/2003 modifiant la loi n.1.155 du 18/12/1992 relative a la nationalite Monegasques.
- To be an ordinary resident in Monaco for at least ten (10) years;
- To have a good knowledge of French language;
- Well integrate into the economic, social and culture life of the Principality of Monaco;
- To be deem worthy of his/her favour by the Sovereign Prince;
- To be exempt from military service obligations in the country of origin;
- To renounce his/her previous citizenship.
- Residence permit and certificate of residence;
- Birth and marriage (if applicable) certificates;
- Proof of knowledge of French language; Confirmation documents regarding integration into the social, culture and economic life,
- Police certificate.
MONACO: CITIZENSHIP PROCESS
- Consultation and a period of questions concerning immigration and citizenship process in Monaco;
- Preparation of an application file;
- Submit the file to the Department of Justice who is responsible for examination applications for naturalisation;
- The applicant must be exempt from military service obligation in his/her country of origin and present confirmation;
- The applicant must renounce his/her previous nationality and show documentation;
- During the examination phase the Department of Justice will contact the Minister of State and other Monegasque and France authorities than presents a report to H.S.H.the Sovereign Prince;
- H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince take the final decision;
- If the application is favorable, the decision will be published on official Journal;
- You will be invited to a citizenship ceremony and will receive your certificate of naturalization.
MONACO: FAMILY MEMBERS
Children under 18 years old are included in the citizenship application and will obtain Andorran citizenship.
- H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince may, however, grant a dispensation concerning the residency requirement.
- The spouse of a Monegasque national can acquire Monegasque citizenship by declaration ten (10) years after the date of marriage. The spouse of Monegasque national does not does not lose the original nationality.
- Any child born to a Monegasque father is Monegasque automatically.
- A person is considered to hold full Monegasque nationality from the date of their birth if:
- The mother was born Monegasque and remains so on the date of the birth and has at least one ancestor from Monaco;
- The mother acquired Monegasque nationality through naturalisztion, reinstatement or declaration by choice;
- The mother acquired Monegasque nationality by declaration following a simple adoption.
OUR SERVICES IN MONACO
- Residence permit in Monaco for wealthy individual;
- Residence permit in Monaco for entrepreneurs;
- Residence permit in Monaco for pensioners;
- Set up a company, business and financial plans;
- Assistance in: open a bank account, medical insurance coverage, enroll children to a school, exchange of driver’s license, etc.;
- Legal service in corporate, banking, immigration and administration law;
- Renting / buying a property in Monaco;
- Renewal of residence permits in Monaco;
- Application for permanent residency in Monaco;
- Application for Citizenship of Monaco.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)