CHILE: IMMIGRATION FOR ENTREPRENEURS OR ANNUITANTS
We have the pleasure to accompany you through each step of your application to obtain the residency permit in Chile.
REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAINING THE RESIDENT VISA
You are invited to submit a detailed letter explaining the reasons for you to settle in Chile. Indeed, it is important to mention that for the residence visas to be granted , the Chilean regulation will only considers applicants that have a profession or occupation judged as useful or advantageous for the Chilean country (contractor, annuitant, businessmen, scientist, investor, engineer, teacher, etc.).
Any document proving the financial solvency of the person to live in Chile.
- Name, full address, phone numbers of Chilean contacts.
- Photocopy of the family book (for the names of the parents) or extract of the birth certificate.
- Criminal record.
- Medical certificate attesting to the person’s good health and to the lack of infectious disease.
- Proof of an insurance covering health and repatriation.
- Photocopy of valid passport (only the identity sheet is required).
- Applicant’s Profession.
- A recent photograph.
- All documents should be ORIGINALS (and as first step in the process, only a photocopy of the passport is required)
Any spouse and children mentioned in the application will obtain a residency card as well as the same immigration status as the applicant’s.