BAHAMAS: CITIZENSHIP BY NATURALIZATION
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the citizenship process to Bahamas.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
- Have a permanent residence in The Bahamas;
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Completed application forms;
- Recent photo ID, 35×45 mm;
- Birth certificate;
- Residence card;
- Certificate of permanent residence;
- Documents confirming the legal source of income;
- Criminal record.
- Consultation and a period of questions regarding immigration and citizenship process in the Bahamas;
- Preparation of all documents;
- Submit to the Department of Immigration;
- You will receive a response within a 3 to 4 week period;
- The Minister may at his discretion grant to the applicant a certificate of naturalization.
Children are included in the naturalization process and will obtain a citizenship of the Bahamas.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)